autocorrect

Hitomi's hands tremble once her hand finishes reading the reply sent by her roommate

Hitomi's hands tremble once her hand finishes reading the reply sent by her roommate. Out of excitement or worry, or a mix of both, Hitomi isn't so sure either.

She just knows that Minjoo took her bait and just won't let go of it.

She would be lying if she said that she doesn't want to actually do the older girl, but she would be lying either if she wasn't scared of any future implications that might happen because of this prank. As much as she likes Minjoo, she doesn't want this platonic relationship with this annoying but gorgeous goddess to change.

But Minjoo reacts differently from what she expects.

I'm going to your room.

The door of her room slams open and in enters Minjoo, cocking an eyebrow up with a slight smirk on her lips. Hitomi immediately sits straight, scooting back to lay her back flat against the headboard, her eyes following every of Minjoo's movements. The older girl takes a step inside the room, closes the door behind her with her foot, and leans against it while crossing her arms.

Her eyes, sharp and filled with something Hitomi isn't sure she likes, keep a steady gaze on her. She keeps herself silent as if waiting for Hitomi to take the first step.

Hitomi gathers the courage to break the silence after two heartbeats pass by them. "What are you doing here?" Her voice wavers, but she holds her gaze even, trying her hardest to keep her expression showing indifference, betraying the distress brewing in her mind.

Minjoo chuckles. She tilts her head to the side, letting the dark brown hair of hers cascade down at the part of her face. Her smirk widens a little at the gulp Hitomi desperately holds and hides.

"Oh I don't know," she smirks, "Wasn't it you who wanted this, hmm?"

"It was just a joke," Hitomi stresses out, eyes wide as Minjoo begins her stride, inching closer. Hitomi freezes, suddenly realizing that somehow her brain stopped functioning until it was too late--and that Minjoo is somehow already making herself comfortable on her lap.

Minjoo has her hands gently caressing the sides of Hitomi's face, her thumb stroking the corners of her lips, other fingers working themselves around her jaw. It's at that point Hitomi realizes how big Minjoo's hands are.

Dazed, Hitomi can't help but look up, leaning closer to where the shoulders meet the neck."It was... just a joke..." Hitomi says, breathing in the scent of coconut body soap she remembers Minjoo prefers over honey.

The caresses on her face didn't stop their work. One half moves up to comb through her dark locks when Hitomi leans closer to place her lips down Minjoo's neck, kissing and nipping at the fair skin. A light moan escapes Minjoo's lips, her head tilting back, her whole body shivering as Hitomi slips her hands beneath her light green blouse, groping her waist and gently guiding her to lay on her back.

Hitomi suddenly pulls away, at once stopping on showering Minjoo's neck with lustful kisses. They lock gaze, their eyes mirroring each other's deep desire.

"This is your last chance, Minjoo," she inhales sharply, "if you want to stop, this is your last chance."

Minjoo blinks. A smile grows on her lips.

She yanks Hitomi closer.

"I want you to fuck me."