another wolf au [M]

I just realized how many wolf aus i have on my draft that I wont ever continue._.

Warning: Alpha Wolves!2Kim x Omega Fox!Hitomi, weakass Hitomi because of abandonment issues, Alpha/Alpha sex scene [I think I'm gonna convert this into sakuyen pwp in unholi], jerk Chaewon because I like writing jerk Chaewon

"I'm going for a walk."

All eyes immediately shift to Chaewon, few even raise an eyebrow at the brazen declaration coming from the Alpha wolf.

The pack leader growls at her. "Sit. Down," he orders, his gaze hard and ablaze with fury. "This is crucial for your future, Chaewon!"

"Frankly, I'm not interested," Chaewon replies calmly, standing up from the wooden chair with a mocking smile plastered on her pretty face. She shifts her gaze from the pack leader to the girl beside her, also as dark-haired as she is, as Alpha as she is. Minjoo. "I always said that I'm not interested in Omega."

She takes her leave, not even minding how the pack leader sputters out some angry comments about her.

"Chaewon-" he seethes.

"With all due respect," Minjoo kindly interjects, raising to her feet herself, eager to follow Chaewon who is already halfway through the exit. "Perhaps we should push the matter away for now, sir."

"There is no time, Minjoo," the pack leader sighs. "We are severely lacking in Omegas to further extend our pack. We must quickly accept the alliance proposals given to us before they change their mind!"

"The war isn't coming soon," Minjoo tries to coax. "We have plenty of time before bloodshed is inevitable, sir. We can push this matter away for now."

-

Chaewon morphs to her canine form as soon as she reaches the gate of their village. She ignores the questions from the gatekeepers, choosing to just leap away quickly before they can seize her from escaping another meeting.

She treks through the snowy path of the vast plain with her head hanging low and downtrodden sigh escaping her maw everytime the thought of being wed to a stranger resurfaces in her mind. The thought always makes her shudder and nauseous, as she considers it more horrifying than dying by the hand of enemy foxes.

That's right. The war is coming. Not soon, but it's coming.

Chaewon doesn't really know why it happens. She just hears that a group of foxes allegedly burned down a small village of wolves and that only strains the tense relationship between foxes and wolves. It could be anyone, really, but the only animals crossing their territory was that group of foxes.

The investigation is still undergoing, as the group of foxes has mysteriously disappeared.

Chaewon's ears suddenly flickered, catching sounds aren't the winds nor her paws stepping on the thick snow. She turns to her left, watching in genuine glee when she sees a wolf with a black coat as dark as she is leaping through the thick snow, eager to reach her in no time.

"My hunch was right," the other wolf's voice rings in her mind. "You wanted to go there, don't you?"

"Correct," Chaewon lazily confirms, nodding to the slightly bigger wolf. It's none other than Minjoo, if that voice doesn't tell her enough then it's definitely the white markings on her shoulders. There are only two wolves with black, bluish coats. Minjoo and herself.

The corner of her lips flicks up, forming a small smile as she watches the younger wolf trying to catch her breath. "Want to race until the waterfall? Loser gotta jump on the waterfall naked."