how to kiss

"Chaewon-unnie said you wanted to talk," Minju remarks, closing the door behind her as soft as possible. She makes sure the door is perfectly shut before she pads over to the bunk bed, eyeing at the large blanket-burrito on the upper bunk. The quiet sniffs coming from the blanket-burrito is the only sign that it's not really a burrito but rather a person wrapped inside a blanket.

No response.

"Hitomi?" Minju calls out softly, referring to the person inside the burrito as she climbs the bed, as quiet and careful as possible. She repeats her name, but still, no response. Minju sighs, plopping herself to the vacant space next to Hitomi. "I'm here if you want to talk."

Talk. What every human needs, because they are born to be social and not communicating will eventually drive everyone crazy. Hitomi, however, doesn't want to talk. As of now, there is nothing she wanted to do rather than hide and be alone. Having Minju with her definitely doesn't help.

"I don't wanna," comes the sulking reply, muffled by the blanket. Hitomi snuggles further into her blanket and edges closer to the wall, away from Minju. "Go away, Minju."

A sigh, Hitomi hears. Then, she feels a weight above her blanket-covered waist.

She peeks her head out, finding Minju's concerned face as the older girl wraps her arms around her blanket-wrapped body. "Hii-chan?"

She's going to cry. Again.

"I-I'm sorry," Hitomi sniffs, seeing her sight is becoming blurry again. "It's just so silly."

Minju giggles, soft and enchanting. She opens her arms more as the bread-lover scoots closer to her. "Not choosing to bail out from a kissing dare and cries after choosing truth? Not at all," she smiles, "not at all."

A squint. Followed by a sniff and pout of those pink lips. "Is that a mockery I hear?" Hitomi questions with her trademark snarky tone, her eyes eyeing Minju with suspicion and judgment.

Yet, Minju isn't the slightest bit intimidated. Not with how Hitomi's eyes are brimming in tears.

A teasing hum is all that she gets from Minju. "Not really." Hitomi hears the girl muttered under her breath.

There is a certain glint on the visual's eyes as she stares back to her eyes, her voice drops down in a whisper, "You know,"

Her tone— her tone

Dares she say it, Minjoo is giving her some hope.

Damn her intoxicated mind.

"I can teach you," Minju offers fleetingly, her gaze fluttering down from Hitomi's eyes to her lips. There is a bit of uncertainty and for a second Hitomi is convinced Minju is only teasing her.

But Minju doesn't. She takes Hitomi's silence as an agreement, and Hitomi nearly forgets how to breath when Minju closes in, teasingly hovering her lips over her own.

Immediately, with how close their proximity is, Hitomi finds it hard to breathe. It's not unpleasant—but you can't blame Hitomi from being overwhelmed.

How can she not—when there's Kim Minju in front of her, staring intensely at her like her most prized possession.

"Minju, I—" she bites her lips, her eyes are transfixed to Minju's slightly puckered lips. Words died on her lips as the Goddess before her licks her lips as if to test her.

There is a tense moment of silence before Minju decides to scoot forward, tilting her head to a better angle to kiss then finally presses her lips against Hitomi.