Chapter 23

(Jonathan's P.O.V.)

***Couple days later***

"Jonathan, I need your help!" David yelled. Next thing I knew he came threw the door. I sat up on my bed and looked at him. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt tucked into the pants. Part of the shirt was button, the other part was unbutton. He had a red and a black tie that were over each of his shoulder.

"What do you need help with?" I asked.

"I need help getting ready, a girl is coming over here in an hour." he said.

"Who's the girl?"

"Aaron"

"Ah"

This was going to be an interesting relationship. Two teammates and everyone thinks one of them is a guy when they are really a girl. But only three of us who know the truth: me, David and Riley. I get off the bed and walk over to him.

"Black tie. So what were your plans?" I asked.

He throw the red tie onto my dresser and finished buttoning his shirt up. "I don't know, what do you think I should do?" he asked.

"What do we got in the fridge?"

"Chicken, beef."

"Do something that you would normal do."

******

"I'm leaving!" I yelled, grabbing my coat and slipping my shoes on.

"No! Jonathan please stay, I need your help." David yelled. He was cooking for his date with Aaron. The oven started to beep and he went to go get it.

"I'll be at Riley's, call if you need anything." I walk out the door and started to walk. I ran into someone.

"Hey Jonathan." They said, it was Aaron. She had on a black and red dress and black flats on. She also had on a wig.

"Hey Aaron, why do you wig on?" I asked.

"So people won't find out I'm a girl and also I don't get yelled at for being a 'guy' in a dress. But I'll take it off before I knock on the door." she said.

"Got it. Well have fun."

"Thanks Jonathan." She continue walking to my place. I continue to my car and drive to Riley's place. I went up to her door and knocked on it. She answered it and I went inside.