Chapter 4

(Jonathan's P.O.V.)

Today I was going to join Riley and her group. I went down to the parking lot waiting for Riley. She pulls up and I jump in and she drives over to her group.

"You know they guys are asking you to come practice with us again?" I said.

"Really?" she said.

"Yep"

"Hey Jonathan"

"Yeah Riley?"

"How much do you know about Aaron Hijons?"

"He is a rookie defender but that is really it. Why?

"Just wondering."

We get to the place, parks, get out and Riley grab the cases. Riley gives one of the cases to me and we go inside. I see the guys all huddle up. Riley walk over to my seat and put her case down. All the guys look at me and Riley. They turn back to what they were doing before we came in. I see Zac and he walks over to us.

"Hi Riley, Hi Jonathan. You ready to play?" Zac asked

"Yep" I said. 

We get our trumpets out. Zac and Riley did this crazy warm up duet together. Riley pulls out this trio that looked much easier than what the two of them played. Riley told me to be part C and Zac part B. We start playing and it didn't sound bad at all. Considering I have been playing for two weeks and we haven't been able to play all those days. A tall man tells everyone to get ready for practice. The rest of the group comes over and starts to get their stuff out. Zac comes over to me and tells us we will be sharing his music. I look at Zac's music and compare it with Riley's. Zac's looks so much easier. The tall man comes over to the group, introduce me and we start playing. 

After practice we put the cases in her car. We went to her house to grab her suitcase and put her trumpet cases back. We drive over to my house and I grab my suitcase. Then she drove to the airport,  we had a game tomorrow against the Flames.

***********

We get back to the hotel after the game, we win over the Flames 4-1. Me and Riley get up to my room and we go in. She goes to the bathrooms as I change and put on sweatpants. She out of the bathroom and sits on the bed. I pin her down.

"What's this. I'm still in my suit and you are in comfortable pants with no shirt on." she said, then under her breath she said. "Man you got some sexy abs."

"I heard that." I said pinning her down harder.

"Whatever, can I go change?"

"Sure" I unpin her and she walks out the door. I go to the door and put the little metal bar in. I walk back to my bed and get in. I hear a knock at the door. I yelled for them to come in. They came in and I saw who it was. It was her.