Chapter 38

***Couple days later***

"Is that everything?" I asked David as I set a box down in his new/my old apartment.

"Yep" he said. "Thanks Riley."

"No problem David."

I started to walk towards the door. I walk out and then something dawns on me. The hockey season is going to be over in less than a month. The boys were still fighting for a wild card spot. Every Western Conference team are playing as hard, tough and physical as they can.

I go back to Jonathan's place, woops, our place. I went back into the bedroom and hanged up a couple more of my shirts in the closet as well as my suits.

I had put most of my stuff in David's old room.

"You ready?" I hear Jonathan yell from the other room.

"Just a sec." Riley said. I put on my black Jonathan Toews Stadium Series jersey. I walk out of Jonathan's room, woops I keep doing it, our bedroom. I still new to this living together thing. I walk over to Jonathan and see him wearing his 2010 Winter Classic Jersey. We see each other and start to laugh.

We headed out to dinner at another pizza joint. David and Aaron came in and sat on the other side the table, in the same booth. David was wearing his away jersey and Aaron her home jersey. We were on a double date but only the four of us know it is one.

We order the pizza and talk about the rest of the season. The three of them all wanted to win the cup really badly.

The pizza comes and Jonathan holds his glass up.

"I like to propose a toast, for a fantastic end to the season, us getting into and winning the cup." He said, then said in French, "Also, a fun double day night."

We all start to laugh as we clink glasses and dig in. It was nice we could all speak French, we could say stuff and not many people hear would know. As we were eating, a little boy in a Hawks jersey comes up to us. "Mommy, mommy! It's the Toews brothers and Hijions!" he said.

"Yes sweetie, come on let's leave them alone." his mom said.

"No it's fine." Aaron said.

"Can I have you autographs and a picture?" he asked.

"Yeah" the three of them said. They got up from the table, they took the picture and signed his jersey. 

"Thank you! Thank you!" he said.

"No problem." David said.

The boy and his mom walk away and we finish eating.

"You boys are so nice." I said.

"Don't mention it." David said.

"You are too, just Jonathan got his paws on you before anyone else met you." Aaron said.

We all started to laugh at what she just said. Not just because it was true but on who said it. I got to say Aaron does pull of a convincing boy act. I guess that's why we only the three of us know she is a girl.