Chapter 24

"David, I'm home." I said as I came threw the door. I slip my shoes of and see the shoes Aaron were wearing.

"Be quiet, Aaron is sleeping." David said. I see him sitting on the couch. I walk over to the couch to see Aaron on his shoulder, asleep.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I said. I grabbed a blanket and put it over the two of them.

I change into pj pants and jumped onto bed. I was half asleep when I heard my phone buzzing on my nightstand. I picked it up and unlocked the screen, it was Riley: Did you ask David how it went with Aaron?

No, she still here. There on the couch and Aaron is sleeping on him.

Got it

Do you think this is the right thing to do?

Yeah, if it just stays between the four of us, it should be fine.

Okay, I'm sleepy, good night.

Goodnight

I put my phone on the night stand and feel asleep.

******

"Jonathan! If you want breakfast, come in here and get it." David yelled.

I got out of my bed and put a shirt on. I walk into the kitchen to see Aaron in some of David's clothes. David was standing at the stove, putting french toast on a plate.

"Good morning David, Aaron." I said.

"Good morning brother." David said.

"Good morning Jonathan, sorry I stayed the night. I was cuddling with David and I guessed I fell asleep." Aaron said.

"Don't be sorry Aaron, it's fine." I said.

"Come on you two, time to eat." David said, bringing the plate of french toast to the table.