Chapter 26

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

It's nine o'clock and Riley it's still not here. She hasn't called me nor text me and I'm getting worried. She would normal call or text of something changes. My phone rings with unknown number and I pick it up.

"Jonathan...Jonathan help me. I...I need you." I hear a voice whisper, it sounded like Riley.

"Riley?"

"Help me, I don't know where I am exactly. All I know is I'm very close to Wrigley Field in one of the houses." She said, I hear another voice in the background, "Riley...Riley come and play with me."

She yelled back, "get away from me, leave me alone."

Then the line went dead. David walked into the kitchen as I ran to the door.

"Hey Johnny." David said.

"Hey" I said as I put my shoes on.

"What's going on?"

"Riley has been taken."

"What?"

"Come with me and I well explain also I might need your help."

He comes over and we go to my car. We jump in and I start to drive over to Wrigley Field. Also I drove I explained to David what I knew. We get to the first complex and go inside. There was a girl sitting at a desk.

"Hi, how may I help you?" the girl asked in a cheer voice.

"Have you seen this girl in the last for hours?" I asked, showing a picture of Riley I had on my phone to her.

"No, I haven't."

"Thank you for your time."

We walk to the next complex and asked the same thing. We did the same thing for the next few until.

"Hey Jenny, get out here." The man behind the desk said. A girl came out off the room.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Did you see this girl come by at all?" he asked, pointing to my phone.

"Yeah with that idiot Cole Noka."

"Which place is his?" I ask.

"E3"

"Thanks"

Me and David started to run up the stairs to his place.