Chapter 6

A few weeks have passed since the incident with me turning into an Animagus yet the Weasleys treated this like it were an everyday thing. I felt thankful for them not treating this as though it were a big deal though. On the other hand, Fred and George have been asking me for shortcuts on how to become one instead of studying or barking at me unexpectedly. Ginny has been hanging around me way more often than usual but I'm fine with it. When she is around me it is mainly for learning about doing how to do potions and charms or speak about her newest crush, Harry Potter. It's rather adorable how she speaks about his 'Curly jet black hair and beautiful emerald eyes'.  Verose hasn't been out of Ginny's room really except for food, Fred, games, Fred, random Items, and Fred. She hangs out with my pet, Ash, more than me. I'm offended yet I understand, Shes adorable. Kai has stopped harassing Percy and is now on my ass for some bloody reason.  Keeps staring at me, telling me to do shit, and pushing Ron off like come on.  That's my best friend... don't touch my best friend you wanker. 

Ron and I laid on the grass in the back yard staring at the clouds move slowly. Ron was filling me in on his adventure at school with the sorcerers stone and the people he met along the way. He seemed to have the time of his life at Hogwarts. I wish I were there beside him. At least he has two decent friends he can stick with and have his back.

"We keep talking about me but, we haven't even gotten to you" He looked over at me

"I mean who can compete with that Ronnie" I turned my head to him

"I mean, you're not wrong but still I wanna hear about your experience at Emerson" 

"Well since you've asked, not a lot. I just made friends with Celeste and Sage yo-"

"Sage. How are you two" eagerly he asked

Okay damn

"Oh, he is like a good friend of mine. He is rather charming and ni-"

"So would you say that you fancy him" He fully turned over on his side towards me

"Um no, he is a friend. Why are you so concerned about this?" I raised a brow

He slowly began to tense up and looked away to avoid eye contact with me. "Oh just asking cause you know" 

"No," I sat up

"Got to make sure they are just right for my Best friend" He smiled finally looking at me

"mhm okay" I turned back to the sky 

My chest began to cave in and I felt as though everything was slowly getting darker. Why do I feel like that? It probably nothing

"Okay what about Hermione," I asked. From the side of my eye, I could see him staring at me incredulously."H-Hermione, bloody hell Allura I thought we were better than that.

"Well come on you asked me about the only other male friend I have" I rolled my eyes

"Your friends with Fred and George"

"Yeah but their like brothers to me and I hang around you more so than them. Verose and I are the only other girls you talk to"

"So, I told you about how much I despised that bushy-haired girl. She is nowhere near somebody that I'd fancy" He shuttered