chapter 13

(The outfit below is the girl's outfit except its supposed to be dark green)

I was at the train station with my brothers, Celeste, Verose, Sage, and of course Ash. Celeste was talking to Verose about how happy she was because she missed her potions class while Sage was itching at his neck.

"You good over there," I asked him

"Yeah, it's just this shirt from the costume that's bothering me,"

"Sage, you do know we don't have to put it on yet,"

"Yeah but I have to get used to it now," He continued to scratch his neck

"Wait you weren't scratching before when we were trying the outfits on what's different now," Celeste jumped in.

"Well they changed the boy's shirts to a mesh top and it's bothering me,"

Sage unbuttoned his white shirt to reveal the Black mesh top with nothing underneath. I raised my brows and nodded.

"Okay wow," Celeste said

"What does it look weird," Sage worried

"Not at all my boy. In fact, you have my dream body right now," Avery raised his brows

Sage smirked and looked over to Verose who looked away automatically.

"I th-think we should board the train right now actually," Verose pointed out

Everyone nodded and turned to Kai and Avery to say their goodbyes. After Celeste gave Avery a hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye, I went to hug Avery. He wished me good luck then let me go. I went over to Kai who had a small smile on his face, I gave him the same look then stared at him for a moment. He shook his head then hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you,"

"I'm gonna miss you too,"

we stayed in that hug for a while then let go when we heard someone yell out 'FIVE MINUTES'.

"Owl me if anything happens and I mean anything," He emphasized

I looked up at him to see him with a serious look on his face. I nodded then picked up my suitcase and went on the train with Verose, Celeste, and Sage. We went to our usual spot and put our suitcases away. I sat near the window across from Sage and Verose sat next to me across from Celeste. The train began to move, I looked out the window and waved at Avery and Kai until the only thing I could see is trees. I turned to Sage who was rummaging through his pocket looking angry.

"What's wrong," I asked

"Money" He answered

"For?"

"The trolley"

I nodded and went for money as well. He finally got his money but right as he pulled out one pound his owl grabbed it and flew over to Verose. 

"Are ye bloody serious" He fumed

Verose is not a fan of owls but she can tolerate them when they aren't in 2 feet of her. Sage's owl was on her head. Verose stayed still but her breathing was shakey.