Chapter 11

It has been a while since the Weasleys and Harry have gone to school. Verose went home earlier than me because her mother 'missed her only daughter' as she says even though she has 7 other kids leaving Allura and her brothers. Stan was still not home so Molly owled our mother to see if we could go stay cause she was worried about us. Our mother eventually owled back and said yes because she trusted us and by us she meant Kai, so we went said our goodbyes to Arthur and Molly and went home using the powder again. That being said, I am currently laying on the couch in the living room eating so crisps. I told myself I was going to work out but every time I think, mention or someone suggests it I feel heavy and annoyed but when that happens, the bag crisps are always there.

"You know you are so lucky," Avery walked in

"Because," I asked

"You have an accent and I don't,"

"Yes, you do," I turned to him

"What accent? I am an American, we have no flavor to our accent. None,"

"Yes, you do. You sound like your from you're from. Brooklyn,"

"How do people from Brooklyn sound Lura,"

"You know, laid back and kind of aggressive," She ate another crisp

"How would you know that,"

"Muggle sources,"

Avery shook his head going into the kitchen as Kai jogged in with his t-shirt half on and basketball shorts. He had sweat all over him making me assume he just came from a workout. He turned to me and smiled.

"Allura it is 10 in the morning why are you eating junk,"

"Why do you have an American accent,"

"Because I was,"

"Exactly,"

"What,"

"Don't worry about it,"

"I just finished my work out you wanna workout with me for a bit,"

I looked down at my crisp in my arm and the blanket covering my lower half. One 'chip' in my left hand waiting for me to eat it. Should I go exercise and get that dream body and start eating right or eat this crisp and continue watching English pictures on the television? I looked at the crisp then Kai who raised his brow, then back at the crisp.

"Nah mate I'm good,"

"You're gonna get fat," Avery yelled

"Shut up,"

"Just the true princess,"

I rolled my eyes then Kai went to a dresser for workout things I assume. Right, when he was about to resume his daily routine a thought popped up into my head.

"Hey Kai,"

"Yeah?"

"Am I dangerous?"

Kai abruptly stopped and Avery dropped a bunch of things in the kitchen.

"Girl why are you asking such odd questions like that,"