Chapter 9

I don't understand boys sometimes. One minute they care the next minute they don't. Ever since yesterday, Ron has been trying to get my attention and apologize but I am not ready to forgive him just yet. Honestly, I don't even know why I am bothered by this at all but for some reason I am. I went downstairs to get my Potions book from Ginny but instead, I saw Harry, the twins, and Ron. He looked up at me and I rolled my eyes and turned around to go back upstairs. Once I went up the first step a hand was on my shoulder.

"Allura please" He pleaded

"Please what" I gritted out

"Just talk to me"

"Is that not what I am doing right now" I turned around with a raised brow

He sighed shaking his head, " Look I messed up once, I get that but you can't hold that against me for the rest of your life... I didn't know"

I squinted my eyes at him as he spoke, " Alright continue" I folded my arms

"What I am saying is that I was a jerk and I have learned my lesson. So can we go back to being friends again" He looked up expectantly

I kept squinting my eyes at him then looked over to the twins who giggling at us. I then looked at Harry who was shrugging at me. I looked at Ron once again who seemed as cool as a cucumber. I nodded at him and scoffed. He frowned and furrowed his brows, "what"

"You really think that sad excuse of an apology is going to make me forgive you?" I shook my head going upstairs

I heard distant laughter from Fred and George.

"You are such an idiot" "You've learned what lesson"

How do George and Fred know what's wrong but you don't?

I shook my head and went into Ginny's room. She and Verose were making something in the cauldron while Ash was laying in Ginny's lap.

"Boys are idiots" I muttered sitting beside Ginny

"You're now realizing that?" Verose raised a brow

"I guess I am but how hard is it just...listen"

"Is this about Ron" They both ask

I stopped before answering yes to see they were smirking.

"That is not funny" I folded my arms

"Whatever" Ginny handed Verose a bottle labeled Flobberworm mucus

"What did he do," Verose asked

I explained to them about yesterday and this morning and Verose stopped mid-stir.

"He did not," Ginny raised her brows

"Right and honestly I don't think he listens to what I am saying because he is still doing the same thing"

"I will admit... you're being a bit dramatic but I get where you are coming from cause regardless if he is your friend or boyfriend he should be more sincere about your feelings."