Chapter 14

As I unpacked my bag I kept hearing Ash's cage clatter on the bed. I looked over to her to see her running in circles while squeaking.

"Sweet Merlin I didn't know you were this excited,"

She stopped then faced me fully, she somehow grabbed the bars of the cage and began to violently shake back and forth. I widened my eyes and sped over to her seeing that the cage was about to fall off the bed. I grabbed the cage and brought it near my face.

"I will let you out but you mustn't leave this room, right?"

"Why do you speak to your ferret like that," A girl on the dance team asked

I looked over to Verose who immediately looked over to me. I gave her an 'I don't really want to answer 'cause she is giving me a weirded-out look. Verose nodded and stopped unpacking her clothes as well.

"Ash is a special ferret meaning she doesn't like to be spoken to in a goo goo ga ga kind of way or else she acts out so speaking to her regularly is honestly the best option," Verose answered

The girl raised a brow then looked down at Ash. Ash turned around and stared back at her. The girl scoffed and muttered something about it being rubbish as she resumed her unpacking. Verose kept the smile on her face but twitched in her lip.

"Ignore her," Verose instructed as she resumed her unpacking as well

I listened to Verose and proceed to look over at Ash. She turned back around and grabbed my finger while still looking up at me. I let out a sigh and smiled down at her then placed the cage back down onto the bed and opened the cage. She immediately ran out and ventured into the new space.

I sometimes feel as though she might actually get what I say and feel.

Celeste walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her head and a towel wrapped around her body.

"They need to set some rules with those ghosts or poltergeist in this place,"

"What happened," I asked

"As I was taking a shower I heard the curtain rattling so I turned around and see this ghost with a smirk on its face giggling,"

"Bloody hell you should report that to the headmaster,"

"You bet your fucking tit I am," She moved to her bedside to get dressed

I closed my suitcase and slid it underneath my bed. I moved the cage to the desk beside me and laid on my bed.

  Maybe I should go see him now..no that's too soon he is probably busy with his studies anyways.

I continued to contemplate on whether or not I should go see him but soon got interrupted by a shove to my arm. I turned to see Celeste and Verose trying to get on my bed. I moved over so they could get on and they did, Celeste laid on the bottom half horizontally while Verose laid beside me.

"Go see him," Verose said

"How di-,"

"Girl you are daydreaming and you still have that bright look from when you last saw him,"