Chapter 4

Allura POV

As soon as the train stopped I got up and grabbed my suitcase. I got off the train with Sage, Celeste, and Verose. I looked around for my brothers but they haven't come off the train yet. I then turned to Celeste to see her looking around for her parents. A short lady with a bright smile had yelled out to Celeste causing us all to turn to her. Celeste waved back to her before turning to us with a smile. I hugged Celeste tightly whispering, 'see you after summer' before she hugged the rest and walked off. Verose and Sage followed me through the wall. As soon as we were on the other side I immediately started looking for my mom. Instead, I saw Mrs. Weasley, the twins, and... RON! He turned to me and automatically gave me the broadest smile ever. I did the same and ran all the way over to him. I ran to hug him leaving Verose and Sage behind me. Once I was an inch away from him I dropped my luggage and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up a little.

"Man I've missed you," He said into my neck

"me too" I let go

"I'm serious Allura I really missed you," he said looking down at the floor

I smiled before hearing Avery yell from behind me.

"Yeah don't wait for us just run to your husband and leave us looking for you, I don't mind at all" He sarcastically said

I heard the twins laugh while Ron began to turn dark red. I shook my head turning around to face Avery. Sage came up beside him with a straight face.

"So this is the famous Ronald Weasley," said Sage

Ron raised a brow at Sage and nodded, "Yea"

"Well nice to meet yeh" He put his hand out for him to shake

Ron looked down at his hand skeptically before shaking it, "And you are"

"Sage Irvine mate" He cheesed

"Well Allura, I shall see yeh in September eh" He winked

I nodded hugging him. I saw Ron scrunch up his nose in disgust from my peripheral. I raised a brow at him but ignored it.

"Don't forget to owl me" I told him

He nodded then side hugged Verose before walking off with his parents I assume.

"Don't forget to owl me" He mimicked

"Come on now he is really nice"

"Mhm sure"

He scoffed and looked away. I furrowed my brows at this.

"Looks like Ickle Ronniekins has competition," George and Fred said in sync. Ron rolled his eyes sneering at them.

"You know how I am with making friends Ron"

"I know I know... I am proud of you for that though" He smiled at me

"Thank you"

"Anyways, Molly how come you're here," Kai asked

"Well your mother has gone to Scottland to do some business and Stan hasn't answered her so I volunteered to pick you four up myself. They wanted to come along so I let them," She pointed to her three children

We all nodded and began to walk with them out of the station when Molly stopped.

"Oh and before I forget, your all spending the summer with us"

~~~

The boys roomed with Fred and George and Verose and I were with Ginny. I went to Ron's room with Ash, The ferret, he looked up from the parchment he was staring at.