Chapter 15

"What"

"Why did you leave for two whole years Allura?"

Shit

"Um, can I explain that to you another time," I shifted away

"What other time Allura? Why not now, huh? I have been worried sick for two whole years thinking you were forbidden to talk to me or your other friends or worse. That you and your family were kidnapped and you mean to tell me you are completely fine but won't explain to your supposed best friend why you never sent a note to confirm to me you're a'right?" He said through gritted teeth

I shifted even farther away from him and looked towards the lake not answering. I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my head but I just couldn't look at him.

I can't tell you just yet

He scoffed and stayed silent. I could feel the heat radiating off of him and the tension getting thicker the longer we didn't speak.

"I wish to tell you when I get my words together but not now Ron,"

"Of course, you can't," He began to pick up his things

I turned over to him and watched as he stood up and stared at me disappointed and hurt. He was about to walk away when I finally spoke up.

"What happened in the past two years was painful for me to go through physically and mentally Ron. I don't want to relive that at this very moment so please give me time before I tell you," I said with my voice shaky.

He turned around quickly after he heard my voice crack at the end. His face went from hurt to concern as he walked over to me. I looked up at him but kept looking away feeling my heartbeat slowly increase. He walked over to me slowly and hugged me. I hugged back of course but this time my eyes began to water.

"I don't know what happened to you Lura but just know I am here for you forever and always. I am sorry for pressuring you just now, I didn't know you were going through something... please forgive me," He apologized

I nodded and closed my eyes as I buried my head into his chest.

"Of course, I forgive you just give me time,"

"I will"

I began to tear up a bit but stayed in that hug for a moment longer.

"Allura," He whispered

"Yes," I whispered back

"I have classes to go to,"

Oh yeah

I let him go and went over to pick up the paper that my food was in and we walked inside.

~~~

I went inside my room just to see everyone was gone except Ash who was chasing a ball around the room. I sighed and threw the paper in my hand out. I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling going over what had just taken place.

When should I tell him? I mean there is no such thing as a right place right time thing when it comes to this.

I groaned and turned on my stomach now looking at the floor. Ash's pitter-patter sounds came to a halt and the noise in the room was the ball rolling away slowly. I turned my head to the left to see Ash looking up at me.