Shower

Hey fair warning before you read this... I switched POV's way to many times at the beginning but by the smut part it is all Harry's POV

Sorta long chapter

Harry's POV
I woke up to nobody beside me. "Louis". No answer. I can now make out the sound of grunts mumbled by the shower running.

I walk in the bathroom and poke my head in the shower curtain.

Louis POV
Hmp "HAZZA" I yell as I imagine me fucking my best friends tight little hole. Yes I know it may be wrong to get off to the thought of fucking your best friend but I love him, more than a friend.

*gasps* I turn my head to see Harry staring at me with a shocked expression.

Harry's POV
Who is Hazza? Is Louis thinking about this 'Hazza' while master bating? I felt tears prickle in my eyes at the thought of Louis liking someone.

I feel tears stream down my face and I look at Louis.

Louis is now pulling the shower curtain around him trying to cover his private parts

"Harry can you please close your eyes?" Louis asked. I close my eyes and look away.

Louis POV
Since Harry is crying and I'm obviously worried I hurry and shove my clothes on even though they will probably get soaked.

"Hazza, baby what's wrong"? I ask "Hazza... wait I'M Hazza"? He says more than asks with a shocked expression now wiping his tears and smiling "Louis were you thinking of me while master bating"?

I turn as red as a tomato and let out a gasp "maybe"

Harry's POV
I couldn't have been more happy and I now jump into Louis arms and attach our lips. "mhm" Louis let's out a pleased noise

I pull away and ask just to make sure (even though him master bating to the thought of me made it pretty clear) "Lou Lou do you maybe like me"?

"Of course I do Haz" he says and then looks at me in the eyes and asks the same "Louis I love you" I say "wgjslanohomobwjsk" Louis screams like a teenage girl "I love you too Haz"

I attack his lips and we make out for a bit (with Louis sitting on the edge of the tub and Harry sitting on top of him) until I start grinding on him and whimper "Haz can I make love to you"? Louis asks "Lou I don't wanna lose my virginity in a bathroom" I say feeling a bit embarrassed that I'm a virgin

Louis was a little shocked cuz he didn't know that Harry was a virgin "Haz you're a virgin"?
Harry nodded his head "you wanna go to the bedroom"? Louis asked "yes please" I answered

Louis carried me to the bedroom and sat me down on the bed then took a step back and admired my messy hair and glazed over eyes. "Louis, I need you please" I said as I grinded down on the bed and tried to get some friction

"Haz will you be my boyfriend"? Louis asked "of course but Lou I really need you inside me like right now" I whimpered

Louis took off his now wet clothes and was now only in his boxers. He walked over to me and palmed me through my skirt "off" Louis said. I ripped off my white skirt but left my giant purple sweater, pastel purple panties with a pink bow on top, and pink socks on (the pic of the purple sweater at the beginning of the chapter)

 I ripped off my white skirt but left my giant purple sweater, pastel purple panties with a pink bow on top, and pink socks on (the pic of the purple sweater at the beginning of the chapter)

*gasp* "Harry you wear panties?" Louis asked "yes, did you really think with the way I dress that I didn't wear panties?" I asked

*gasp* "Harry you wear panties?" Louis asked "yes, did you really think with the way I dress that I didn't wear panties?" I asked. Louis giggled "I guess it does make sense" he said

I bent my legs so that my knees were sticking up in the air and Louis took his fingers and moved the part of my panties covering my hole aside. "So pretty and pink" Louis said admiring my hole

"I need to open you up luv" Louis said "ok" I simply stated and fell back onto the bed. Louis reached over to the drawer by our bed (we each have our own beds but one of us always ends up going to the others room) and pulled out the lube and a condom.

"This is going to hurt for a bit but it will feel nice after a while" Louis warned. I nodded my head in understanding.

Louis slowly pushed his lube coated fingers inside me but then he stopped when they were all the way in to let me adjust.

"erm" I say and squirm in discomfort at this unfamiliar feeling. "hurts" I say and dig my nails into Louis shoulders.

"I know baby but it'll feel better soon" Louis said. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise baby" Louis said. Louis leaned down and kissed me to help distract me from the pain in my bum.

Louis started to move his fingers at a faster pace. I could now feel all of the pain go away and the pleasure take over.

I moan as he hits a spot that brought an intense amount of pleasure "right there, please do it again" I say and with that he continues to slam into my prostate.

"I'M GONNA CUM" I yell. Louis quickly rips his fingers out of my bum and I whimper at the loss. "not yet baby" Louis said as he pulled a condom on and started to coat his cock in lube.

"hey baby do you have any kinks?" Louis asked as he continued to work to get the lube spread around "yes, why?" I said/asked

"I just wanted to let you know that we will not be using any kinks for now since it is your first time aswell as because I want our first time together to be special" Louis said "okay I agree but can we use kinks after our first time together?" I ask "of course" Louis said

"ready"? Louis asks. I shake my head yes

Louis bends over and kisses me as he slowly pushes just the tip in. Louis grunts.

"m-more" I say in which Louis complies by pushing into me fully but very slowly. Once he is all the way in he stops to let me adjust and then pulls out and slams back in.

"eep" I yelp as he slams into my prostate after the 3rd thrust.

Soon the only sounds in the room are skin slapping against skin, whimpers, moans, and grunts.

"LOUIS I'M GONNA CUM" I yell and pull at Louis hair. "give me a second baby" I nod and wait as Louis thrusts 2 more times.

"now" Louis says and we both cum at the same time, me spurting on Louis and I's stomaches and Louis filling up the condom.

Louis runs into the bathroom to get a towel and then starts cleaning me.

"how was it"? Louis asks. "good but I have a question" I say and then start to get nervous about what I'm about to ask.

Louis nods as if giving me the go ahead to say it. "c-can we not u-use the condom next time, I mean we are b-both clean"? I asked "sure, but why"? Louis asked "wanna feel you" I answered

"Okay baby" Louis said

We fell asleep spooning, with me being the little spoons of course

This was long and kind of boring.

Can anybody give me feedback? Suggestions? If you give me a suggestion I will give you credit and also please send them in the direct messages.

1,307 words

Written Tuesday, December, 29

Please vote

<3