Be Mine?

Happy Valentines Day <3

Warnings:Underage, they are both virgins 

Harry's POV

4th period, the only time of the day (besides lunch) that I get to see my long-term crush/bestfriend.

I'm going to ask him to be my valentine and boyfriend today. Wow, im really going to do it.

I  came from my class before early so that I have time to do it. I stand there and admire him for a second before I walk up to his desk.

"hey" I say. "Hi!" he responds

I cant really look him in the eye because of how nervous I am. "I-I have a question" I blurt out. "go on" Louis said

"well I uh, its kinda private" I say and look around at the few kids there are in the room. "hallway"? he asks

I nod my head yes and we walk into the hallway.

Theres no going back now so I'm just going to do it. "so uh, the thing I wanted to ask is..." I say but pause and then continue "w-will you be my valentine and my b-boyfriend"? I ask, oh gosh I stuttered so much.

"is this a joke"? Louis asks. "n-no" I stutter out, oh gosh I never should have thought that I had a chance (chonce) "it's really not a joke"? he asks.

I shake my head no. "then I would love to" he says happily. "really"!? I scream in happiness and a few people look at me weird.

Louis chuckles and pulls me in for a kiss. I moan against his lips, well what can I say, Im a horny teenager.

Our teacher, Miss.Smith, scoffed and yelled at us to get inside when the bell rang.

----

It was now pouring down snow and all of the kids were gathered around the window to watch.

The ding that the announcments made when they started was heard, and then you could hear the principals voice on the loud speaker. "We will be having early dismissal today, go around and collect your homework from all of your teachers. Your parents have been notified"

After I get all of my work and I am standing outside with Louis, I check my phone to see what my mum has texted about this whole situation.

Mummy💖😗: Hey love, I have heard about the situation at school and I am sorry that I cannot make it to pick you up. I have gotten caught up at work. Please get home safe, maybe you can ask Louis to help you get home<3 I love you!😘

Harry💚: Okay, I love you mum💞

"Lou did your mum text you"? I ask Louis. "yeah, she said I could stay at a friends if I want to" He replied

"wanna come to mine"? I asked and he winked at me before replying "yes"

----

"alright, " I said as I opened the door to my house "we should work on homework"

"ughhh. fine, I guess its best if we do it quick" Louis mumbled out

We went to the couch in the living room and did the work that our teachers gave us. Once we finally finished everything we went up to my room.

"kiss me, you fool"! my horny ass said as soon as we got to the bed. Louis smirked before attaching our lips and picked me up off of the ground.

I could feel my body start to heat up as he layed me on the bed. He hovered over me, hands pressed against my cheeks as we kissed.