Got You! 1

for this chapter you're just gonna have to believe anything's possible.

EXPLANATION: the way I'm gonna describe it is that there's a circle thing and that's where Louis puts his dick. Harry has this small plastic thing (like one of those little mini vibrators) and it goes in his bum. when Louis enters the circle thing, the thing in Harry morphs into Louis dick and syncs all his movements.

"Harry?" Louis asked me after pulling away mid make-out sesh.

"mhm" I respond, rubbing my hand on his tummy and feeling his happy trail with my fingers. I don't know why it's so hot to me but I always do it like when we're having sex or going to bed or even when we wake up.

"wanna try this new toy out that they sent us to review?" he says, applying light pressure to my crotch with his hand.

We make videos reviewing sex toys online for the company we work with. It's actually how we met and I doubt that our sex life would be nearly as fun as it is now if this wasn't what we do for a living.

"ooh, let's get started right now!" I sound a little to excited which isn't so weird because you would think it would get boring if this all we ever do but it somehow gets better and we get more experienced with each review we do.

Louis picks a box up off the floor and shows it to me. I gasp at what I see. I really wanted to try this one out when I saw the ad for it.

"is that the new one that like transports your dick inside of me?!" I snatch the box from his hands and start to open it. My question is answered when I see the inside contents of the purple and black box.

There is a small black piece which is supposed to expand and small loop which is where Louis is supposed to put his you-know-what.

"yup, it even sinks my movements and everything." Louis says which makes me moan at the thought of it.

"I wanna try it when we're not like in the same room. don't you think that would be sexy?" I suggest while opening the package of sex toys we will use. The company even sent walkie talkies as if they knew we would try this; it has to be fate.

Louis nods his head and gets up to go to the guest room. I turn my walkie talkie on and wait for him to get on the other end. 

In the meantime, I lay back on our silky bed sheets and start to work on getting out of my clothes.

I giggle at the memory of what happened this morning when I get to the boxers I was wearing. Louis and I had accidentally swapped underwear once we were done with our morning shower and I had told him it was okay because I was already comfy. The real reason, though, is because I just thought he looked so damn hot in those lace panties.

"hmn" the walkie talkie sounds. I'm startled by the noise until I realize it's just Louis.

"you there?" I ask while rubbing the head of my dick in a teasing manner.

"yeah bubs. the first step in the instructions is to get myself hard and I sorta already have a semi from all that kissing, just trying to get myself all the way there first." I smirk at his soft grunting noises.

"look at your phone. I'm gonna send something to help." I giggle while going to my camera roll and sending him a video of a product I tried out alone for the company.

A few moments go by and then I hear my own moans coming through the walkie talkie.

"shit haz" is all Louis says

I love how hard I get him and how my moans get him off.

"I'm gonna put the vibrating thingy in now" I tell him while getting some lube out. 

I flip to my tummy and trace my fingers to my behind. I moan when my first finger enters through my ring muscle. 

I rub myself against the bed sheets as I bury my head in the pillow. It's got Louis smell and I sort get off on that.

Right as I'm about to add a third finger, I hear Louis and I's sexy time playlist through the speaker beside our bed. 

"that mean your ready?" I ask giddily.

Next thing I know, the small piece that's supposed to go in my bum vibrates.

"I'll take that as a yes" I mutter to myself, quickly trying to get the piece to go in.

I get up on my hands and knees, ready to be fucked Louis; even if it's not actually him. The first thrust is sharp and sloppy but then he stops and gives time to adjust. 

The piece in my bum had expanded to the size and shape of Louis dick and I don't even know how that's possible. Technology these days.

It really feels just like him- except it does feel a little plasticy. I make a mental note to say this in the review. Maybe they could even add different options like one that feels like skin and one that feels like a toy.

"how's it going?" Louis voice comes through the walkie talkie.

"good. you can move if you want" I feel him pull back and it feels empty until he enters again and I feel full- stuffed even, like I just ate thanksgiving dinner and my tummy got so bloated I had to unzip my pants.

"it feels like you. kind of like a clone of your dick." I say whilst Louis speeds up the pace and finds a rthym.

I get lost in my own world as the toy fucks into me; so much so that I don't hear the door open. I will admit that something feels a little different but I pass it off as getting used to the toy. 

I whine in pleasure when the toy hits my prostate and it stimulates my whole entire body. My nipples feel so sensetive when they rub on the bed sheets that I decide to touch them.

I do it just like Louis would've with how he gently rubs the pink bud to get it perky and then pinches and pulls it so that they're even more sensetive than before. I let my fingers play around with my nipples as my body convulses in pleasure.

I collapse onto the bed as my limbs go numb under me.

Arousal spreads through my stomach and I feel a tingle go through my body. I cum hard and loud, letting myself jizz on the bed sheets even though I know I'll have to wash them later. My vision goes blurry with white and black spots as I hear a ringing noise in my ear.

I black out for probably about a minute until I feel the toy slowing inside me. I feel cum shoot into me which makes me feel like I'm floating on a cloud.

That is until I realize that the toy doesn't just shoot out cum like that.

I look behind me and almost scream in surprise when I see Louis. Hes got this dopey smirk on his face.

"april fools!" Louis says after pulling out of me.

"what the fuck just happened?" I ask in a daze. Louis pulls me against his chest as he lays back on the bed.

"I switched the toy for the real thing while you were distracted. duh." He explains like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"yeah, yeah. I got that. but...why?" I'm so confused right now. If Louis just wanted to have vanilla sex with no toys or anything then he could have just asked me.

"I don't know. it was a prank. did I get you?" Louis rubs my tummy in soothing way that always lulls me to sleep.

"yeah, you got me good" I  laugh into his chest.

Louis pulls my face towards his and we kiss gently. It's slow and nice. He then trails kisses all over my face. 

He leans over to turn the lamp off and then pecks another kiss onto my lips.

"love you"

"I love you too H" and then we drift off to sleep in each others arms.

Late April Fools gift. 

Gonna be a part two.

Please read my VERY short book The Wrong Bed.

I might be gone for a while again cuz I'm trying to work on two books rn but I will get part two out.

Anyone like the new cover? or should I change it back.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.