Twink 2

"Lou?" I asked

"mhm" He answered

"fuck me now" I said seductively

"as in right now?" He asked

I just climed onto his lap and leaned forward to start kissing him. He was a little surprised at first but then he got over it and touched the side of my face.

I moaned and grabbed at his hair on the back of his head. I started to dry hump him and that caused him to let out a shakey breath.

I whined and panted on top of him. As we were having a full blown makeout sesion, I placed my hands on the arch of his back.

He pulled away from my lips and started to kiss my neck. "mnm" I moaned because that felt so damn good.

I brought one of my hands up from his back and placed it in his hair. I pushed a bit on his head.

He trailed down to my chest an gave me a few hickeys on the way. He started to nibble and suck on my nipple.

I squirmed on his lap and looked up at the ceiling, my face contorted in pleasure. I hadn't even noticed it, but I had started to grind down on him and roll my hips in a pattern.

"hng" Louis moaned as he pulled away from my nipple. I whined and tried to shove his head back down.

"what are you doing to me babe"? he asked, more to himself. 

"lets get out of these"Louis said and motioned to his boxers. I nodded and started to pull the tight underwear off me.

Once we were both completely naked, I realized that I was about to bottom for the first time in my life and I blushed.

"turn around" Louis said and got up to go retrieve the lube and the condoms from our bathroom.

I turned around and got in a comfortable position. I arched my back, sticking my ass out, as I heard him coming back.

"look so beutiful, laying there, waiting for me to prep you" Louis spoke from behind me.

"hurry your ass up!" I yelled back, getting impatient. With that, Louis scrambled to get his fingers in my bum.

I felt the bed dip down and heard the small lube bottle being uncapped.

I then felt a slim finger coated in lube circle around my bum hole. "hng" I moaned in pleasure as he had started to move the first finger in.

I felt him kiss down my back while pumping his finger in and out at a steady pace.

Once I started to push back on his finger, he added another one. "o-oh, feels so good" I praised.

It was now a few minutes later and Louis was working 3 fingers in and out of me.

"you ready babe"? Louis asked me  

"mhm" I told him

I could hear him opening the condom package and I turned around to ask him a question that had been bugging me. "which position?" 

"well you could ride me, since you said you wanted to be dominant still" Louis said and I nodded my head because I quite liked that idea.

Once he sat down on the bed I climed on top of him. He placed his hands on my back and pulled me closer so that we could kiss.

I placed my hands in his hair while he started to attach our lips and spread my bum cheeks at the same time. I moaned as I felt the cold air against my hole.

I removed one hand from his hair and reached behind me. I took ahold of his dick and directed it toward my hole.

Once I felt it against my bum hole, I pushed down on it and whimpered. 

I raised my whole body up and let his cock slowly slide out of me until just the tip was in. I then slamed back down and let the dirtiest noises I've ever heard fall from my mouth.

"yeah baby, just like that" Louis praised

"S-SIR, IT FEELS SO G-GOOD"I screemed as I slamed straight down onto my prostate. My bounces started to get weaker as I could feel my orgasm coming. I think I heard a door open but I am too distracted to care.

I got too tired to move so my bounces have completely stopped, which Louis immediately took notice to this. He tightened his loose grip on my waist and pulled me up off  his cock and then thrusted up into me. 

He continued this pattern a few more times before I felt the familiar heat in my stomache. "IM GONNA CUM SIR" I warned Louis

"go ahead baby" Louis allowed me to release and I saw hot spurts flowing out of my penis. The cum landed everywhere, a bit on my stomache and a lot on Louis.

It was now Louis turn so even though I was extra tired after my orgasm, I moved my hips in circular motions to help Louis reach his high.

I could hear Louis groan and I felt his cum inside of me. It felt so warm and and filled me up perfectly.

Wait a minute, I could have sworn Louis put a condom on. Why was his cum inside of my asshole right now then?

I decided to voice my thoughts. 

"you wore a condom, right?" I asked which resulted in a confused look from Louis.

"of course" Louis replied

"then why can I feel your cum in my ass"? I questioned

Louis grabbed my bum cheeks and lifted me up. I slid off of him with a pop.

I scooted back and saw Louis dick which wore a torn condom.

"Thats why" Louis stated the obvious.

"I think it's cuz you got a bigger dick, we need to buy some bigger condoms for when you top" I said

"why dont you go take a shower and get that nasty jizz out of there while I make us some food" Louis offered

"make sure not to burn the house down" I giggled as I waddled into the bathroom after grabbing one of Louis t-shirts to wear.

"I'll just make some mac and cheese in the microwave" I heard Louis mumle as he walked to the door.

I just giggled because I'm pretty sure thats the only thing he actually knows how to make. 

---

Louis POV

As I entered the living room, I found a blushing Zayn, a giggling Niall, and a Liam with his fingers plugging his ears.

"that was some hot moaning" Niall broke the silence

"what the fuck are you guys doing here" I questioned

Zayn was still blushing as he spoke "we brought pizza"

"I thought Harry topped" Liam mumbled out, just now unplugging his ears

"we wanted to switch things up" I told him matter-of-a-factly.

---

Narrorator POV

All of the boys, including Harry were now eating pizza on the couch.

"do you want another slice Louis?" Niall asked and before Louis had time to answer, Niall was already speaking again.

"or according to Harry, "SIR" " Niall said, imitating Harry, and started laughing.

--------------

words:1165

Next chapter will have fem!harry. If enough people reply and say they want it, I will also include a daddy kink

Its my birthday tomorrow<3