My Hot Stepbrother

Harrys little dimple in the photo is so cute<3 and the hat!

I think this was the worst one so far and with the plot I had, it was probably doomed from the start.

Warnings: Dildo, Louis is Harrys stepbrother, Kinda short chapter, awkward, kind of cute? (idk I have a reading list titled larry cute and I sometimes put smut in there so dont take my word on the cute part)

3rd Person POV

"we are going to the store now" Anne called "ok, love you!" Harry called back. Harry didnt hear the bit that his stepbrother Louis had to stay home to finish a big project.

Harry rushed over to his box full of sex toys under his bed and took out his bigest dildo. He moaned at the thought of it filling him up.

He then grabbed some lube out of the second box under the bed just for lubricants.

Its a shame I can only do this once a week he thought to himself. Harry can only masterbate once a week because that is when his family goes to get groceries and Harry stays home always claiming that he has tons of homework.

Harry goes back to his bed and opens his legs wide. He coats his fingers in lube and reaches down to his quivering hole. 

He starts by circling the tip of his finger around the hole and spreading the lube before pushing his fingers in completly.

"ooh" he whimpers and continues this for about 5 minutes before hes finally loose enough for the huge dildo sitting on his bed beside him.

He grabs the dildo and coats it in lube. "o-oh gosh" he says as he pushes the dildo in.

He lets out a bunch of oh's and ah's as he repeatedly slams the dildo against his prostate.

Harry was so deep into his own little world that he did not realize that he was falling off the bed.

"AHHH" he yelled as he fell on the floor and started crying because his bum was in pain. His bum hurt because the dildo pushed in really fast when he fell.

Louis POV

I heard a crash and a scream coming from Harrys room. "Harry are you alright" I call out. Nothing. "Harry Im coming!" I call out and frantically run to his room.

I was not prepared for the sight I saw when I got there. Harry was laying on the floor with a distraught look on his face and a HUGE dildo sticking out of his bum.

3rd person POV

"Louis!" Harry yelped with an embarassed look on his face. 

"THIS IS A DREAM" Harry yelled, trying to convince Louis that he was dreaming and that this was all in fact in his head.(sir, you are not convincing anybody)

Louis actually believed Harry for a second until he (like any sane person would) kept pinching himself. He was still there. 

This was not a dream, Louis realized. "Harry, it's okay, Im gonna walk back out and pretend like this did not happen." Louis said in a calm voice

"WAIT!" Harry yelled

Louis turned around. "Can you y'know h-help me up" Harry asked in a shy voice. "o-h" Louis breathed out but nontheless pulled harry up

"angh!" Harry cried out. The dildo brushed against his prostate when he was getting up. 

Harry was so horny now that he didn't care who he was kissing, he just needed someones lips against his. He grabbed the back of Louis head and pushed their lips together.

Louis let out a suprised gasp but nontheless kissed him back. 

They made out for a few minutes, both growing harder each second.

Harry was a moaning mess, hard and a huge dildo still placed in his ass. He lightly palmed Louis and Louis grunted and moaned.

Harry was done waiting so he dropped to his knees and pulled Louis pants and boxers down in one swift move.

He started with kitten licking the tip which made Louis grunt and moan.

He took the whole thing in his mouth and started to bob his head up and down.

"S-slow down baby, your gonna make me cum" Louis said. Harry was trying so hard to please Louis that he wasn't even thinking about himself anymore.

"agh" Harry shoved the whole cock down his throat too fast and was gaging around Louis.

Louis pulled Harry off of him and came on Harrys face. Harry took his fingers and swiped up some of the cum on his cheek and then swallowed it.

"tastes so good" Harry said in pleasure. "Do you want me to help you?" Louis asked, talking about Harrys little problem.

Harry blushed a deep shade of red and looked at his now softened dick "I already came"

"from just that?" Louis asked. "mhm" Harry mumbled

"lets go wash up now" Louis said and so they went into Harrys bathroom. Louis started running the water.

"I think I like you" Harry said from his seat on the toilet.

Louis chuckeled "I think I like you too"

And if Louis fucked a screaming Harry in the bathtub, nobody has to know.

Words:895

Written:February 8th 2021. WOW ITS 2021

Sorry for the slow updates but im 12 and I have school and TONS of homework

Planning on doing a first time one and maybe one with alpha/omega where they are friends. What are your thoughts on that? Any prompts?

<3