sex

Litterly the same as the masterbation one but Harry learns what sex is.

---

It had been 3 months since Harry learned how to masterbate and he had done it a lot since then.

Louis even taught him the other way he could masterbate.

They were laying in bed at the moment, Harry was asleep and Louis was awake with his arms wrapped around Harry.

Harry started to wake up and Louis could see his eyes flutter open.

"goodmorning sleepy head" Louis greeted

Harry was going to turn around and kiss Louis but when he turned, his bum rubbed against Louis morning wood and Louis blushed.

Harry thought the feeling of Louis hard on against his bum felt oddly pleasurable and he moaned.

Louis kissed his neck and played with Harry's nipples. (before the comments come, yes all 4 of them)

Louis suddenly stopped kissing Harry and decided that now would be the time to explain what sex is.

"that felt good, why did you stop" Harry whined to Louis.

"well, I wanted to see if you would be okay with something. So this thing is similar to masterbating, we just do it together. It's called sex. So I literally just put my willy in your bum hole." Louis explained

"I'd be willing to try it out" Harry said after thinking about it

"you're sure?" Louis asked and Harry nodded his head yes.

Louis went to the bathroom and pulled out the lube and the condoms that he never thought they would be using.

He came back to see Harry all worked up and whining. Louis stripped off his clothes and told Harry to do the same. 

"this might hurt a bit for the first time we do this but if you're willing to do it again, it will just be pleasurable" Louis made sure to warn Harry

"How will it fit in there?" Harry asked

"I have to prep you before we do it. I will put my fingers in there first and make sure you're all stretched out. Stay on the bed, on your hands and knees, facing away from me" Louis said

Harry did as Louis said even though he was feeling a bit nervous. 

Louis lubed up his fingers and circled them around Harrys rim. Harry was whimpering and pushing his bum back on Louis fingers, not even knowing what he wants.

Louis suddenly pushed about half his finger in, he figured since this was all so new to Harry he should take it slow to avoid scaring him off. Harry let out a breathy moan.

"m-more please" he whined. Louis complied by pushing his finger all the way in and then pulling it almost all the way out before slamming it back in which made Harry yelp.

Louis continued moving his finger in and out until Harry started pushing back on them.

"MORE. FASTER" Harry chanted. Louis pushed a second finger in and slammed them in and out at a constant speed, hitting Harrys prostate every time.

Harry arched his back and shoved his face into the pillow that was under him. He had never felt anything like this before.

Harry's cock was trapped under him and everytime Louis made a particularly hard thrust, it would rub against the bed and create friction. Harry was loving this.

Louis gripped one of Harrys butt cheeks with the hand that wasnt buried in him. He slapped Harrys ass and watched it bounce. Harry was moaning at this new feeling, it was painful but in a good way.