The Model and His Assistant

Harry's a model and Louis is his assistant. 

What I imagined them as:

"Two rooms under Styles" I say to the lady at the front desk

I glance over at Mr. Styles while I wait, and he's standing with his hip cocked to the side, sunglasses atop his head pushing up his loose curls, his arm with his jacket hanging over it, and his phone pressed against his ear.

I hear some bits of the conversation he's having, it seems he's upset I didn't get him on the same runway show as his friend Kellie- Kylie? I don't have time to remember all his friends names.

"Sir," my attention is brought back to the lady at the desk, who now wears a confused expression. "There's only one room under Styles" the second she says that, my heart just about drops out of my chest. Thoughts of me getting fired -which is what is destined to happen after this mess up- are what run through my head.

I quickly look at Mr. Styles, who luckily has not yet realized there is something wrong. "Is it possible to get another one?" I ask quietly, careful not to let the model standing beside me find out that I've just messed up such a simple thing for him.

She looks at her computer, then at me with a sorry look. "We're all booked up" I grimace as I take the room key from her hand and turn to Mr. Styles.

"Ready Sir" he doesn't turn to look at me as he hands me his jacket and phone.

I walk beside him to the elevator, thinking of a way to let him know that we'd have to share a room. "What do you want to do once we get to our room?" I settle on and wait for the yelling to come. I push the button for an elevator to stop.

He stops completely before turning to look at me, and I stop right beside him. "What do you mean, our room?!" He spouts angrily. I'm at a loss for words as my mouth drops and opens like a fish.

"You only booked one, didn't you?" I shakily nod my head yes with my eyes averted to the floor, my hands trembling. He sighs before throwing his hands in the air and huffing.

"I'll be at the pool" He says and turns before storming off.

---

I'm in the shower when the bathroom door opens. I make out a tall figure through the blurry steam on the glass door.

The figure moves around a bit before going towards the bath/hot tub. My first thought is that it's Mr. Styles, which is confirmed seconds later by him speaking.

"You getting out soon?" His voice booms over the water. I hear him turn the faucet on before I reply, "Few more minutes, and I'll be out".

The conversation ends there, and before long I step out of the shower. I pick my towel up off the floor to dry my face, but am surprised when I pull it away.

Mr. Styles is standing buck naked in front of the mirror, with his curls a mess from the pool. "How was the pool?" I ask as I avert my eyes from his plump ass.