Just a Massage

I really enjoyed @pcbananafuck comments, so this ones for you:)

Harry gets a massage, but not just any massage, a special massage;)

---

"When can we leave?" Harry whines to Gemma as she groans in annoyance. She rolls her eyes at him, going back to the magazine she was reading before he so rudely interrupted her.

He stares at the tile floor, a bored look already making its way to his face. He's startled minutes later by the receptionist calling his sister's name.

Harry watches her walk up to the receptionist, already hating that he's agreed to drive her to this appointment. 

Gemma looks back at him after talking with the receptionist. She motions for him to come there. Harry's eyebrows knit together in confusion, what's this about?, he thinks to himself.

He walks up tentatively, wondering if he was actually supposed to come over there. "So the thing is, the coupon's buy one, get one free and not just a free one like I thought" She explains and confusion is written all over Harry's face. 

"So?" He asks before Gemma gets this big dopey grin on her face. "Sooo I was thinking you could have the free one" She explains, and he visibly cringes.

"C'mon Haz it's free, and I don't want it to go to waste" He silently agrees, not having much to argue as he doesn't have to pay for a thing.

"Luckily for you, Mr. Tomlinson has no appointments right now, so you can head straight back to room 8" Harry nods and heads down the hall until he sees one of the two doors that are currently open with a metal 8 in the middle.

There's a boy with feathered brown hair sitting on a tall stool who looks a bit startled upon his entrance. "Oh! I didn't think I had any current appointments" The boy says before standing up and coming to greet Harry. He feels instantly warm and cozy in this atmosphere.

"Well, it was sorta last minute" He explains as he stares at the boy's lips. "Have you done this before?" Harry shakes his head no. 

"You can strip completely or wear the disposable underwear over there," He points to the counter along the wall where a white rack is with a singular pair a thin, white undies are, "I recommend just stripping as the undies tend to feel kinda yucky with all the oil and stuff"

Mr. Tomlinson leaves the room for Harry's privacy and runs to the front desk. "Niall! He's cute" Louis gushes as the receptionist looks up at him. "Going to give him one of your special sessions then, Lou?" Niall smirks and Louis nods his head with a blush and turns back to head the opposite way.

Louis knocks on the door and hears a bit of shuffling before Harry calls out a quiet "come in" which is muffled by the door. He turns the knob and peaks his head in, his face flushing red at the sight of his client's bare bum. He doesn't usually get flustered while he's working, but Louis found this particular client especially adorable.

 "It's going to be an oil massage, is that okay?" Harry goes to nod his head yes, but is stopped by the massage table, and he instead replies yes.

Louis drags a towel to cover Harry's bum, but if he's being honest, he wouldn't mind staring at it a bit more. "So, what brings you here?" Louis asks to make conversation as he rubs the massage oil between his palms.

"Well I was just supposed to drive my- ohh god" Harry is embarrassed that he just fucking moaned from just the touch of this man's hands on his back. "Shit, sorry" He apologizes quickly even though he swears he just heard the other boy giggle.

'I bet he works out' Louis thinks as he presses into his back muscles.

"Who were you driving?" Louis continues the earlier conversation. "Right, I drove my sister, and it turns out she had a free massage which she didn't want to go to waste, so she was like 'Harry, why don't you use it?'  and so here we are" Harry explains, staring at the floor absentmindedly.