Masterbation

Harry asks Louis what masterbating is after he hears his friends discuss it.

Harry is 19 and Louis is 23

---

Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry were sitting in a coffee shop and Niall was drooling over some guy that had just walked in.

"looks like you got a problem there" Zayn says and points to Nialls crotch

Yes, he does have a problem. Something has gotten inside his pants! Harry thought to himelf

"Niall, whats in your pants?" Harry asked and pointed to his groin

Nialls face flushed from embarrassment.

Liam seemed to realize Harry's confussion and he tried to explain it in the simplest way possible.

"well when something really excites you, your willy gets hard" Liam rushed out

"but Iv'e been excited before. why didn't that happen to me?" Harry asks

"this is a different type of excited" Zayn explained

"ok" Harry said even though he was still confused

A minute had passed and Harry had a question.

"how do you make it go back to normal?" Harry asked with genuine confusion

"well you could either wait or uhm... masterbate" Liam said with hesitation. Louis is so gonna kill him.

"masterbate?" Harry questioned

"You should ask Louis about it, we can not explain anymore or we are all gonna be in so much trouble" Zayn said before Liam could get them in more trouble.

---

Harry's POV

Niall just dropped me off at Louis and I's house.

I went to the bathroom and called for Louis because he always helps me take baths.

Louis came into the bathroom and helped me take my clothes off. He then turned on the water to fill the tub.

While the tub was filling he comed through my hair. "you feel like you could use a bathbomb today babe?" Louis asked

"no, but can I have bubbles please?" I asked him

once he was done combing my hair he got the bubbles out of the cabinet under the sink and poured them into the bath water.

"your bath is ready baby" Louis told me as he got out a towel and wash cloth for me.

I waited by the tub until Louis told me to get in.

"Lou?" I asked as Louis poured water on my hair.

Louis nodded his head as if he was telling me to go on.

"what does it mean to masterbate?" I asked him

Louis stared at me, wide eyed, for a while.

"where did you hear this Harry?" Louis asked me with a bit of anger in his voice.

"the boys" I told him in a scared voice. I started to cry because I thought I was in trouble.

Louis took notice to this and he tried to calm me down.

"shh baby, I'm sorry for over reacting" Louis whispered as he cradled me in his arms.

I started to calm down but I was really curious as to what this masterbating thing was now.

Louis seemed to sense my curiousness and he took a deep breath. 

"maybe its best if I show you. Is it okay if I touch your willy" Louis said

This was confusing me but I nodded my head yes.

Louis hand dipped into the water and he touched my willy.

"is this okay baby?" Louis asked

I nodded my head yes and he started to tug at it.

I was looking at him, very confused, until he tightened his grip and started to pump his fist up and down.

"L-lou, I feel funny" I told him as I felt a small heat in my stomache

"Does it feel good?" Louis asked and I nodded my head as a wave of pleasure ran through me.

I gripped the side of the tub and panted.

Louis pulled his hand away which made me whine.

"now do the same thing I just did but to yourself" Louis told me 

I wrapped my hand around my willy just like Louis did and started to pump my fist up and down.

"this is what masterbating is" Louis informed me

"I like masterbating" I told Louis as something wierd was going on with my willy.

It suddenly started twitching.

"whats happening Louis?" I asked Louis with a confused and worried expression on my face.

white stuff suddenly shot into the water from my willy.

"that is your cum" Louis said

I was learning a lot of new things today.

Louis finished with my bath and then we cuddled until I fell asleep.

---

This is part one, there will be another part aswell.

Louis looks so good btw. 

His hair is so long. I love it.

Words:766

Published:May 31, 2021