New Year, New Me

"no! I'm not gonna" 

"you are gonna, and you're gonna have so much fun. maybe you'll even find a new man to smooch" I try and reason with him, "how long have you been single?"

he pouts, "since Charlie...2 years ago"

exactly! he's been single all this time and he's to pretty to not be taken "c'mon" I pull him up by the hand

"nothing to wear" is said quietly "oh I'm sorry, what was that babe?" I raise my eyebrows "I've got nothing to wear!" I pull open his full closet

"this is the one" 

the dress is bubblegum pink and he pairs it with a cardigan in a similar shade and sparkly sneakers.

"wanna pick yours now!" he squeals out of habit.

he picks a plain white shirt, a flower print jacket, jeans with a patch on them, and matching shoes to his.

we both change in front of one another and then fix our hair and makeup. Harry had tied my hair in a small ponytail that sat on top of my head and put sparkles on my eyelids.

damn.

if I wasn't his bestest friend in the whole entire universe, he would have been mine by now.

"love it!" Harry admires his work

"now how do i look?.." he bites his lip "...daddy" (debby ryan who? we only know fruity man)

he knows what that does to me "oh-fine. you look beautiful, baby"

after that there's what one would call comfortable silence. 

all the way from my room to the the door- which just turns into awkwardness. not comfortable.

---

what happened earlier just has me thinking why cant we be more?

"Louissssss" Harry slurs on "I know we came out here for me to find a date- or a snog, whatever you call it but why can't I just have you, Lou?"

"oh god, I know we've been over this before but I feel the same! we're going in circles is what it feels like" 

"so- a yes?"

"maybe"

"I'll take it"

---

so here we are a month later and I'm nervous about asking Harry to have sex.

"hey haz, I can get the dishes" he watches me for a second and then tells me to use soap

"I don't want any dirty dishes" he yells from my bedroom that we recently started sharing more often.

I wash the dishes really nicely and then put them in the dishwasher.

"why don't we stay home for about an hour or so?" I wrap my arms round his waist from where he is sitting at his vanity.

"ooh, cuddles" Harry looks happy and goes to grab his 'cuddle clothes' and a face mask.

"or we can try something else" his head peaks around the corner, motioning for me to go on. "I wanna have sex, Harry" his eyes widen 

"and you've thought about this and are ready, prepared?"

"I'm ready!" (*Spongebob flashbacks*)

"we're ready!"

3rd person POV

"so how do you wanna do this?" Louis was already stripping his clothes off 

"I can bottom if you want" Louis asks. "no that's alright" Harry giggles "I like it up the ass anyways" 

"hands and knees?" Harry hops on the bed, free of his clothes.

Louis pulls lube and condoms out of his pillowcase. "oh so that's why it was lumpy" 

"anything else you been hiding in there Tomlinson?" Louis stuffs his fingers up Harry's arse before pulling out pink, fluffy handcuffs.

Harry moans "kinky motherfucker"

Louis kisses down Harry's back, making a few hickeys "love you, babe"

"I love you too... and your fingers" Harry whines into a pillow. He kisses Harry's hole by his fingers before poking his tongue out.

Louis was in heaven, it was fucking cherry flavored. "mmm. you've gotta try this"

"my ass?" Harry was really confused. "no! you big dolt, I meant the lube. It's cherry flavored" he handed the bottle to Harry.

"you're right! buy this again and I'll eat your arse out for you"

"back to you now" Louis switched topics and jams into Harry's prostate. "daddy"

"shit. again"

"daddy! so good" Louis palmed himself and added another finger to speed things up. "after this one I think you'll be ready"

"you can just get inside now... I mean only if you want"

Louis didn't have to be told twice. As soon as those words left Harry's mouth, he had a condom wrapped around his dick.

"are you sure you want this, baby?" Louis always asked for consent, even in relationships. "100%"

Louis hooked the handcuffs around Harry's wrist and made sure they weren't too tight. He then grabbed Harry's cheeks and spread them for easy access.

Louis pulled on Harry's hair as he slid into him. "oohh~ just like that daddy" Harry moaned with pleasure and huffed out a breath

Harry loved the feeling of Louis against his prostate.

Louis gave Harry a spank and then rubbed his hand soothingly over the red mark. "beautiful cherry red"

Harry clenched so hard at that and Louis thought he was gonna cum right then and there.

Harry rubbed himself against the bed, his ass jiggling with every thrust. Louis smacked his bum again and he reached his climax.

Harry blacked out from over sensitivity but when he woke up Louis was jerking off over his back with the condom off.

"fuck baby, you don't have much stamina" Louis moaned. "th- thats your fault" he pouted

Louis uncuffed Harry so he could fuck his mouth. "turn around"

Harry did as he was told and let Louis slide in, his hand sliding to Louis ass. Louis moaned as his finger slid in. then Harry pulled his mouth off.

"like it up the ass as well?" Harry was smirking at this newfound discovery. "are you making fun of me?!" Louis got butthurt easily.

"no I just think it's sexy is all" Harry's goal was to make Louis cum to make up for his lack of stamina so he went right back to work.

Louis threw his head back and came after a minute or 2. "your so sexy babe" Harry kissed Louis hip and they snuggled after.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1031 words

please vote!

<3