Roses

Hey guys, sorry for my absence. My mom is just having problems and I've had to stay at my grandmas for a while so I didn't have my computer. Also in this chapter louis mom is still alive so please be aware of that.

"Zayn, can we go back yet? I prommised Lou that I would come to his house and spend time with him!" Harry whined for the billionth time to me. Louis planned a surprise party for Harrys birthday but had told me to keep him here longer than he had initally planned for.

Zayn: cmon man, Harry is whining to go back. whats taking so long?

Louis: some little brats thought it would be funny to mess up the cake

I guess I should keep him here for atleast another hour then we can head back.

"Is there anywhere where you wanna go?" Harry blushes. "Victorias Secret" He whispers out. Oh. I guess hes planning on getting lucky tonight. 

"ok.  Wanna head to the mall?" I ask and he nods gratefuly.

We are in the car and I couldn't take the awkward silence anymore. "H, you know you are an adult. It doesn't have to be awkward when you go to buy things like this" I tell him and he nods his head.

Harrys POV

"I know, its just a bit embbarasing" I whine and cover my face with my hands in embarrasment.

We finally arrived and I can't wait to get new panties for tonight. We walk through the mall and walk into Victorias Secret.

"Harry! Long time no see" Asher, one of the workers there calls out. Zayn raises his eyebrows at this.

"hey Asher, this is Zayn" I say after walking over to him. "No Louis today?" He asks me

"Hes waiting for me at home, it's my birthday so we are probably gonna watch a movie, maybe fool around a bit" I say. "It's your birthday? Pick something out and I'll buy it for you, consider it your birthday present" I smile at that.

It might be a little wierd to some people that my friend is buying  me panties as a present, but Asher is in a serious relationship with another guy and we really are just really close friends.

"I dont really know much about this stuff, but I'll try to help" Zayn says as we are searching through the panties.

"your telling me you have never worn panties for liam?!" I ask in shock, I had seen Liams search History. He is one kinky bastard that LOVES men wearing panties.

"uh no. I didn't even think he would be into that" He answers with a confused expression. "he is very into that. trust me... do you wanna give it a try?" I question

"y-yeah, I think that would be nice" he says

---

"you really need to try these on Zayn" I say, holding up a pair of jade green panties in his size.

He takes them with a blush and we continue to find a lot of nice panties for eachother.

Once we can't find anymore that we like, we go to the dressing rooms. Zayn was nervous and asked to share one so of course I said yes.

We both stripped off our trousers and briefs and then put on the first thing in our piles. 

"ok, lets turn around and show each other now" Zayn said nervously. We slowly turn around and my jaw drops.

"ok bestie, Liam is so gonna love this. you look so hot" I say, hyping him up. He blushes and says "you look pretty"

I smile at him and we continue to try on stuff and show eachother.