Chapter 10: Confession?

Kokichi's POV

After hanging out with Rantaro I decided to go outside and play in the grass. My mind has been going crazy lately because of the Hanahaki disease so this would be a good option.

As I walked outside, I noticed no one was around. Strange...

I walked around the place, making sure I was all alone. Wonder why? It's the reason why I came out here in the first place, to relieve all my stress.

I haven't done that in a long, long time...

I walked over to the long grass with tons of flowers and laid down completely. Just starring at the sky, well not exactly with the snow globe thing around us.

I didn't notice but I started crying, how long have I hid my true feelings?

Everything just came out at once, my feelings for my beloved, the pain of the Hanahaki disease, and the pain in my heart. It all made me burst out crying.

I feared someone might come out of the building, so I tried to stop crying but failed.

"Kokichi? Hey, are you okay? What's wrong!?" I heard someone say behind me.

"S-Shum-mai!?" I stuttered, I looked Shuichi up and down worryingly.

"Kokichi what's wrong? Is it the hanahaki? Tell me so I can help!" The taller detective told me while getting closer.

I began coughing, realizing he cares for me. Then, he hugged me...

I immediately turned pink, and Shuichi made a confused look.

"Are you okay, do you also have a fever?" He began asking questions again.

Though I just stopped crying, I began crying again while hugging him back. I cried so hard that I couldn't breathe.

My love began comforting me. I mean Shuichi...

"Kokichi, I'm worried about you, it's about time you tell me who it is..."Shuichi said with a serious tone. It seemed like he was ready to give something up.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, even if I wanted to confess to him, I couldn't...

I got up and ran. Ran as fast as I can into the building while Shuichi yelled my name from behind.

It was like my mask was put on again, I stopped crying and tried to act normal.

I walked to my lab to hide but suddenly someone carried me and ran. I couldn't see who it was, they just ran.

It came to a stop when they walked into a room and sat me down.

It was Miu!? I looked around and saw Kiibo and Rantaro blocking the door of Miu's lab. They must have planned this well, I'm impressed.

"You bitch! You have the Hanahaki disease and didn't tell me!? Kokichi I care about you!" She shouted at me.

She continued, "It's Shuichi, Isn't it? C'mon! Confess before you die from the disease that the stupid bear gave you!"

I was stunned, 2 of my peers know that I have Hanahaki. Rantaro must if told Miu and Kiibo.

"Miu... I know you care for me. However, this disease doesn't get cured by confessing, Shuichi has to like me back to be cured. Doubt he likes a monster like me..." I admitted.

"Please, I have a feeling it will go great. Tomorrow morning you confess to him, us three will help you plan it out." Rantaro spoke up.

"Yep! I will try my hardest to learn and help you with love!" Kiibo shouted.

I was touched, all of my close friends helping me just awoken something within me.

Can't believe a dumb liar like me has friends...

"Alright... Let's start planning, my minions!" I shouted.

I hope tomorrow will go well...
.
.
.
.
.

Happy new year!!!

Uh huh... Still kind of ignored the main couple, whoops :')

Anyways, don't forget to sleep well because winter break will almost be over! Plus finish anything you haven't done!!!! I care about you guys >:((