Chapter 9: Blonde Lesbians

Kokichi's POV
I woke up to the little annoying bears saying "morning sunshine" or whatever. I hated those tiny boot-leg beings.

I suddenly remembered about Miu's crush. Maybe... I'll give her a little push~  Before I could do my evil smile I began coughing up blood and pedals.

Ugh... Great.
************************************
Miu's POV.

I'm walking to the dining room but before I could enter I hear yelling behind me, calling my name.

"MIUUUUU!!! YOU NASTY SKANKKK!"

I turned around to see Kokichi running at me, bumping me into the dining room. Yep, INTO the dining room. The shrub bumped me hard.

"Hey, Miu! I decided to help you with the crush of yours~" he whispered the last part.

"Huh? Why would your virgin ass help me!? I never said I need help!" I said flipping my blonde hair, he looked at me disappointingly.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, as the best person in the world, I'll be helping you prepare what to say for your confession
!" Cock-ichi said excitedly.

"Huh!? Who said I was ready!? And how would your gremlin ass know about love? Let alone, sex!" I shouted out, trying to deny his request to help.

"All you think of sex, you nasty piglet! Let's go sit next to Kiibo and Rantaro, we can discuss this later" The purple shortie said before skipping over to our friends.

Ugh... He's such greaaaaat help...

Wait...

Can he possibly be the Hanahaki victim?
_________________________________________
Kaede's POV

After having an awkward breakfast with my ex, and a happy couple, I decided to go talk to Tsumugi. Maybe she knows about love... Y'know, Miu...

I walked towards her dorm room and knocked twice. I waited patiently for about a minute and Kirumi opened up.

"Oh, hey Kirumi! What are you doing in Tsumugi dorm?" I asked. It's strange seeing that pair.

"I'm just fulfilling Tsumugi's requests. Is there anything you'd like?" Kirumi asked me politely as always.

I thought of a plan to confess to Miu. Kirumi would be great help...

"Yes, I actually need to talk to you two," I said with a kind smile. Kirumi opened the door fully, signing me to come on.

"Hello, Akamatsu! What brings you here?" The blue glasses girl asks.

"You can call me Kaede! Oh, and I would like to ask for some personal help... Love" I mumbled.

"Huh!? Kaede, you need help with Shuichi?" Tsumugi asked.

"No no. We broke up last week... I like Miu. I just don't know how to confess... I don't want to mess it up because I genuinely like her" I blurted out.

I, Tsumugi, and Kirumi began discussing ways to confess. We ended agreeing to plan to have a date-like meeting in my lab. Us, three would clean up and make it look fancy, during the end I would ask Miu to see me at my lab.

Such a romantic way to confess. Though I'm quite nervous... What if she doesn't like me... What if she doesn't like girls at all!?

I'll have to hope for the best...
_________________________________________

Miu's POV

After practicing how to confess to Kaede with Kokichi for the 100th time, I decided to leave his room. Since I was getting tired.

His room was quite suspicious now that I think about it...

I noticed a bit of blood in the bathroom since the door was open. But maybe he's planning to prank someone with fake blood.

I mean he is a nasty prankster!

Anyway, I'm walking towards my dorm but suddenly I was interrupted by Kaede, my crush...

"H-Hey Miu! I was wondering if you're free this afternoon." She asked with a smile. Her lips looked so pink and her eyes were just like crystals. Gosh, if only I had the balls to kiss her right now.

"Uh, yeah I'm free the whole afternoon I guess... Why?" I responded, my whole face was probably blushing by her appearance.

"Great! Meet me at my lab around.... 8!" Kaede shouted excitedly before walking away from me.

It's not weird for us to ask to hang out. But because of the feelings I gained for Kaede, I can't handle it anymore. I just want to express my love, to tell her I love her.
However, she just got out of a relationship, she can be straight for all I know! I've been there too many times..

I'll guess I have to wait.
.
.
.
~°Around 7:30°~
.
.
.

I had half an hour to get ready. Though everyone wore the same outfit, I thought I could look somewhat nicer.

And so I spent the whole time brushing and beating my hair. I hated every single moment of it. If it weren't for the soundproof wall, my next-door neighbors probably thought I was getting murdered.

I walked towards Kaede's lab, at her door, I can hear the pianos playing, that must be her. She's so talented...

I knock 3 times to notify her I'm here. I waited for less than 1 minute! She sure was waiting for me.

"H-Hello Miu! Wanna come in?" She opened the door for me to step in. I couldn't notice but to see her all pretty up. I couldn't resist myself...

Once I stepped into the room I noticed the room was so... What's the word..? Romantic?

There were candles and decorations as if it was a date. Why would she do this all for me?

"I see you noticed the decorations and you're probably confused..." Kaede said quietly behind me.

"Yeah, no shit. What's up with your lab?" I said snarkily, I'm not going to assume it's for me... Maybe she needs help confessing to someone else?

"Miu... You've been the best of friends I could have had. You've always been there for me, always beside me... I couldn't ask for anyone else. However... I don't want to be friends anymore..." Kaede began. I couldn't believe it... I was heartbroken.

H-How could this end this way? Why!?

I could feel tears running down my cheeks. "K-Kaede..? W-W-Why!? Please don't do this! I-I don't want our friendship to end! Fuck it! Please K-Kaede! I love you so fucking much! Not as an f-friend... Please don't leave me!" I busted on crying. Dropping my knees to the floor while covering my face.

"M-Miu? You didn't let me finish! I don't want to be friends... I want to be lovers. Miu, I love you too. Please get off the floor..." She said to me lovingly, helping me get off the floor.

I couldn't believe it. What kind of fucking teenage love is this!?

We hugged and Kaede comforted me for a good half an hour. Couldn't say I wasn't embarrassed.

I spoke up, "Kaede... Can I kiss you?"

She said nothing, so I looked at her. She was a blushing mess, Kaede nodded slowly.

I began kissing her passionately and soon turned into a full-on makeout.

We ended our day playing the piano and spending it with each other. Tomorrow would be the first day of our relationship.

.
.
.
.
.

Uhh... Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you like this chapter, I guess..? You could say I ended up walking a lap around my house

Not me avoiding the main couple of the story...

Next chapter I'll try my best to focus on Kokichi and Shuichi. TRY.

Have a good day^^