Chapter 1: New Motive?

[Art: Dv3 game]

Kokichis POV

I woke up from a stressful nightmare, still tired from thinking intensely last night. Wonder why? I have a little crush on Mr.Detective, ever since the game started. Yep, 2 months ago. It was love at first sight. But of course it's one-sided.

Surprisingly, no one has died. Yet... I'm guessing Monokuma is waiting for everyone to be all 'friendly' to set a motive.

Of course, he would...

I decided to get out of bed, get into new clothes, brush my hair, and brush my teeth. I opened my room's door and peeked outside. No one was there. I assume everyone we're at the dining hall. I locked my door and headed over there. On my way there, I saw two of my peers. The green haired avocado, Rantaro Amami and the dumbfounded robot, Kiibo.

I quickly skipped over there. The avocado male noticed me, he smiled and said "Good morning Kokichi! Would you like to head over to the dining hall with us?" "Ha! Why would I walk with losers like you!?" I jokingly replied. The white haired robot took the joke seriously and said "H-Hey that wasn't very nice..!" "I'm obviously kidding, dumb tin man! Now... Last one is a rotten egg!"

Both of my friends realized what was going on and ran after me. I giggled, I felt joy hanging out with friends. That's the truth...
****************
No one's POV

The three teens finally got to the dining hall, exhausted from their race. The purple haired teen looked around. Everyone was there. The ones who hated shot him a dirty look. Kokichi acted like it didn't bother him, it did. Kokichi took a glance at the ultimate detective, he looked back and butterflies roamed around his stomach. He quickly noticed the beautiful pianist holding Shuichis hand. It made him feel upset...?

A weird feeling in his stomach...

"C'mon, I'll go ask Kirumi to make us breakfast, you guys can pick a table" Rantaro said. His friends nodded and walked over to a table where a blonde steampunk girl was sitting at. "Hey virgins!" Miu greeted them. They sat down with her, Kokichi teased Miu which caused a tiny fight between them. This was normal, they always have fun fights between their friendship.
****************
Shuichis POV

Huh, weird... Ouma-Kun looked at me. I could feel he was... Upset? It was his real feelings, I can tell. Out of all the people here, I would have never expect Ouma to reveal his feelings just like that.

I was deep in thought that I didn't realize Kaede was talking to me. "Hey! Shuichi, we have to head to the gym" Kaede snapped me out of my thought. "A-Ah! Sorry, I dozed off.." I replied. "Its fine, hurry up! Before we get punished." She said with a smile. The most beautiful smile in the world.

Gosh, I'm so lucky to be dating this girl...

The two of us headed over to the gym. We didn't see the monokubs. Weird, they are usually the first ones to pop out. I guessing they got in trouble or something... Then, out of nowhere Monokuma appeared.

"Hello my lovely students! Having fun harming eachother?" The stuff bear said with a nasty voice. "Get to the point, you nasty bear!" Kaito shouted at him. "Alright, alright, I'm here to announce the new movie to get you killing!" He said with excitement. That's not something to be excited about...

"Recently, I've found out someone sad love problems! Perfect! For the new motive..." the bear kept explaining. "One of you will be given the... The hanahaki disease! For the idiot's who don't know, I'll keep on explaning" He continued. "It's a disease that makes you cough up blood and petals because you have fallen deeply inlove with another person. To cure it, you'll have to get your love Interest to love you back! Doubt that will happening, puhuhu!" He laughed. "If you DONT get cured, you'll continue caughing up flowers and petals until~ flowers will start to grow in your lungs and you'll you'll suffocate. Hahaha! Isn't that awesome!?"

T-Thats... That's not awesome at all! I have to help the victim! My first thought  was my friend, Kaito Momota. It was quite obvious he has obtained feelings for Maki. I'll try my best to help him.
-
-
-
-
-
Boom! The first chapter is published. Reading a lot of fanfics inspires me to make one myself! I hope this inspires you too! Have a great day, and stay warm♡