Bonus Chapter: The Reveal

Credits to: StolenCheeze

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I had been dating for a month or two and I've realized people are getting suspicious of us. Especially Kaito and Maki.

So today, Kokichi and I agreed to reveal to everyone our relationship. No matter the consequences.

Me and Kokichi stepped out of my dorm after cuddling of course, what else do you think?

After locking my door, I glanced at Kokichi, "Are you sure you're ready..?"

"Yep! Ready as I'll ever be!" My sweet boyfriend responded.

We held each other hand and walked together to the dining hall.

Once we got there, I noticed we were the last ones, and everyone had their eyes on us obviously.

I looked back at Kokichi, he held a proud smile yet I knew he was nervous about their reactions.

Not his friend's reactions, they already know about us, but my friend's reactions. It's obvious Kaito and Maki doesn't like him.

He noticed me looking at him, "Hey, should I announce it or you?"

"I'll announce it, I can tell you nervous" I responded, whispering so I don't expose him.

I coughed twice, officially getting everyone's attention. It cleared my throat, preparing myself.

"E-Everyone, as you may notice... Me and Kokichi are holding h-hands. A-And probably is questioning our actions... Well, I and Kokichi want to announce-" before I could finish, I was cut off by Kokichi, trying to hide his anxiety by sounding excited.

"Me and Shumai are dating!" He screamed so loud, probably the outside heard.

It was quiet for a while. Every single second, my heart pounded louder.

Until someone broke the silence, I wasn't surprised that it was them.

"W-WHAT?!??" Kaito screamed in anger.

He walked towards us, having his hands in a fist position.

Before he could punch Kokichi, my love, I stood in front of him, confusing Kaito.

"This isn't true!? Right sidekick! Kokichi is just forcing you into this prank, move so I can beat his ass!!" The loud bimbo yelled, not even letting me explain.

"No, he didn't. It's the truth, I'm dating Kokichi... I-I've fallen madly i-in love.." Blushing at the last sentence.

I could hear 'aww's from a few people, including Kokichi who was still behind me.

Now it was Maki's turn, she stood up and walked towards us.

I was expecting Maki to try to chock Kokichi, but she didn't.

She stood in front of us and said "Congratulations you two, I'm quite surprised you chose him out of everyone here, Shuichi... Just so you know, if I hear Shuichi crying because of you, I will crack your skull" scaring Kokichi.

"T-Thank you, Maki..." I said pleased

Maki went back to her seat, dragging a dumb-founded Kaito.

Everyone else ran towards us immediately.

"I suppose I should congratulate you two degenerates!" Tenko said loudly.

"Congrats Kokichi, Gonta happy for you!" Gonta said to Kokichi.

"Congrats detective never knew you'd fall for the liar," Ryoma said, in his usual deep voice.

"Ah! I'm so pleased with your relationship, I have to draw fanart!" Tsumugi squealed out.

"Ah humanity is so beautiful with their romance," Korekiyo said weirdly.

"Atua is happy for you two! I also congratulate you!" Angie said with her hands up.

"Congratulations Shuichi and Kokichi, if any of you need help for future dates, feel pleased to ask me. I shall support your relationship" Kirumi announced.

"Nyeh, I shall congratulate you to" before Himiko could finish, she passed out in Tenkos arms. She was exhausted and Tenko was blushing from this.

I looked at Kokichi and he had the brightest smile I've ever seen, I kissed him on the cheek.

He looked back at me, surprised. And instead of kissing my cheek back, he held my cheeks and kissed my lips.

Only for a short period because everyone else was watching us like a hawk.

I smiled and hugged him lovingly, pleased with who I've fallen for.

My next goal is escaping this killing game!

.
.
.
.
.

YUH BONUS CHAPTER.
This was only because of StolenCheeze suggestion. Thank you very much!

Have a great day everybody! Don't forget to drink water :>