Chapter 4: Investigation Time

[Art: None]

Shuichis POV

I had to think about possible suspects... The hints that Monokuma gave wasn't enough. How can I solve THIS case?

So far my suspects are Iruma-San, Amami-Kun, and Chabashira-San. I cant decide on which...

About twenty minutes has passed by, I guess I should start heading to the dining room. I fixed my hair, and placed my hat on. Then, I heard a knock. I open the door to see a blonde girl.

"A-Ah! Hello there, Kaede" I greeted my girlfriend. "Let's group up with the others, c'mon!" She said, I assume she was in a rush. She must be pretty worried for the victim. I locked my dorm room and held her hand, we walked with to the dining room.

I can sense the aura of the room, gloomy and worries. Huh? A week and the victim hasn't spoke up, must be a good liar.

************************************
Kokichis POV

The 'perfect' couple finally comes in. Damm this meeting is just a waste of time to me...

I spoke to ease the tension of the room "Ugh! Finnallyyyy, can we start now!?"

"Alright, it seems like everyone is here. We will now began.." The black pigtails and red eye girl spoke. Everyone agreed and started discussing. Suddenly, I had the urge to vomit out blood. I can slightly taste it. I grab Rantaros shirt, a sign to get him to follow me. He seemed to understand and walked behind me to the hallway. Everyone had a confused face. I didnt care.

I did this because I know if I went alone they would suspect me...

"Kokichi, why did you took me out of the room?" Rantaro questioned me. I couldn't wait any longer, I ran to the nearest restroom. I vomited the blood, my eyes became blurry. "K-Kokichi!? Are you alright!?" He shouted. "Shush! I don't want the other to know. The reason why I called you out here to not seem so suspicious" I said quietly.

I felt tears roll down my checks. I dont know why...? Why am I crying!?

The avado hair comforted me. Fuck, I showed him my weak side... Despite that, he's my friend right? I can trust my friend's..

************************************
Shuichi POV

The two boys returned. Why did they leave alone? I can feel some sort of anger start inside of me.

H-Huh? Why do I feel like this...?

The rest of the student started to question them. They responded with 'we had to discuss something alone about this investigation.'

I had a turned to ask question, so I began to speak. "Erm... Its okay if you guys d-don't want to answer, what are your sexualities? Y'know it somewhat relates to the situation..."

"Huhhhhh~? Is Shuichi questioning his OWN sexuality?" Kokichi teased me. "J-Just answer the damm question..." I scoffed.

It seemed like no one wanted to answer. I felt a bit embarrassed...

"Ah... Its alright, I have no other questions to ask at the moment..." I said calm myself.

°~○A couple of hours flew by...○~°

Everyone finished talking, it seemed like this investigation is over. The only new suspect I have is Ouma-Kun. But its Ouma-kun, hes a smart person, why would he like someone in a killing game? Hes the last person I will help.

The best option is to help my suspects confess their love. Hah, I didnt mean it in a weird way...
.
.
.
.
.
Ahh its currently late at night, I'm so tired. Oh! Do you guys like the story so far? I didnt expect to have the side ships become couples first lol. Goodnight everyone! ^^

To add on! I will not be working on a new chapter this week! I have to pay all attention on my school work cuz the first semester is ending! AHH crazy right? Anyways, thank you for the support AND for reading! It means a lot! <3