Chapter 8: Sharing My Feelings

Shuichi's POV
I ran inside the building with a few tears in my eyes, though I wanted this breakup to happen, it still hurts.

I walked towards Rantaro's room, wiping my tears, and knocked twice. A slightly taller, green-haired man opened the door.

"Shuichi? Eh... Do you need anything?" Rantaro asked me.
"Yes... I'm c-confused at the moment and y-you seem like the only one who might u-understand..." I managed to speak out.
"Of course... Come in." He said allowing me to enter his dorm.
He sighed, "You can let it all out now."
I began to quietly sob on his bed while he comforted me. It was a good choice to ask him for help.

"Heh... T-Thank you Rantaro. It means a lot..." I began to thank him.
"Would you mind explaining your feeling to me?" He said it like I'm confessing to him, which made me giggle a bit.
I began to explain the breakup with Kaede and this new feeling I'm having towards Ouma. He nodded every time I spoke about Ouma. Weird..? But okay.

"Heh... Sorry to break it to you, Shuichi. You have feelings for Kokich. In a lovingly crush way." He said to me calmly.

We suddenly heard a knock. A bit of a scared knock?

Rantaro got up and opened the door slightly. Slightly enough so they wouldn't see me.

"Rantaro you wouldn't believe what Miu tried to do! She tried to put a dildo up my ass!!" The person said it was hard to hold back laughter.

"Uh. Someone is there with you?" The person asked.
"Yeah, Shuichi. Would you like to come inside Kokichi?" Rantaro asked Ouma. Wait... OUMA!? I just realized my feelings towards him, this won't help at all!

Rantaro opened the door so Ouma can walk inside. Rantaro closed his door and Ouma jumped on the bed beside me, looking all happy and jolly.

"Ermm... Hello, Ouma-Kun" I welcomed him.
"Shumai! You can just call me Kokichi! Or call me any nickname you'd like" Ouma corrected me nicely. Or should I say Kokichi did?

"You two seem to be getting along already, let me join the conversation" Rantaro spoke in his calming voice while walking towards the bed to sit beside us.

The three of us began to talk and joked about things. Let me tell you here, I've never laughed so much in my life. My stomach still hurts by the end of it.

Kokichi and I walked out of Rantaro's dorm room. I decided to walk Kokichi to his room which wasn't that far since all of our dorms are right next to each other.

"Thanks, Shumai! You're such a sweetheart! I'll see you tomorrow, have a good night!" Kokichi spoke before closing his door.

Wait... Did he call me sweetheart? SWEETHEART!?

I can tell I was blushing hard and my whole face was red, I felt the heat on my face. I quickly walked toward my room and shut the door quickly.

Yep, I have feelings for that boy.

Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader. I'm in love with you...

Just then, I realized he was the one his Hanahaki... Hah and I thought I had a chance. It's most likely he sees me as a friend and likes someone else. It hurts me to me imagine him in pain because of that stupid disease.

I wish this killing game just end and we all live a happy school life. What a great dream that'll be...

.
.
.
.
.
I'm making these chapters quick! I feel like a business person hah! I love writing about Shuichi's bi panic, I get that a lot lol(I'm bisexual too) Oh! Is it just I or Rantaro is that one friend that feels like a brother. I feel like he's such a great friend to have! Lastly, have a great sleep!