Chapter 11: Actual Confession

Shuichi POV

I walked around the whole building trying to find Kokichi but wasn't able to find him anywhere.

He's been acting weird around me and now he opened up to me?! Well... He kind of did.

I mean... I did get to see his true side. The side, he's doesn't hide behind a mask.

Could it possibly be that he likes me?!

I can feel my face heat up by the thought. In an attempt to calm myself, I walk back to my room. Opened the door, laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

Though it is possibly Kokichi might like me, there is another strong possibility he doesn't. Maybe he just trusts me?

And if he doesn't like me, I should respect it, for now, I'll push my feelings aside.

It's for the better...
------------------------------------------------------------
Kokichis POV

I slept through the night, dreaming about how my confession would go.

Even the rejection ones... Those hurt the most.

I finally woke up by the annoying announcement and immediately got ready. Surprisingly, I felt better, despite the fact I still have the Hanahaki disease.

Before I go on further with my day, you're probably asking.

Why are you thinking about confessing? Because the previous night, before going to sleep, I and some of my 'friends' practiced the confession.

The confession that I well tell my beloved, Shuichi Saihara.

...Gosh that's so embarrassing...

I took a step out of my room and glanced at my door to lock it. After locking my door I headed my way to the dining hall.

With each step, I took a deep breath. Today will be the day.

I can already feel butterfly's in my stomach, I've never been this nervous before...

Once I got to the dining hall I was called by a group of teens sitting at a table. I walk towards them and sat with them.

The pink slut began to speak, "so are you ready dork?!"

"Miu you should keep your voice down, people will want to know what we're up to." The tall green hair man corrected her.

"Yeah, you horny rabbit! Once I confess you'll probably be imagining us having sex, gosh your so gross!" I began to tease Miu.

"E-Eh!? N-No I won't!" She barked.

"Even the elephant in the room can tell your lying, right Kii-boy?" I questioned Kiibo, who was right beside me.

"A-Are you implying I'm not a person? Kokichi, I swear the next time you see me, it will be in court!" The robot yelled at me.

"Alright, alright. Everyone should calm down, I know we've been waiting for this very moment, especially me. However, we should relax a bit, you wouldn't want Maki and Kaito to know-" Rantaro stopped suddenly and immediately.

He seemed to be looking at something behind me, so turned around to see Maki and Kaito.

"To know what exactly?" Maki spoke up with her dead-inside voice. Having Kaito whisper in her ear, maybe telling her to calm down?

"Kokichi is going to tell Shuich-" before Kiibo can finish, I slapped my hand on his mouth.

"Tell Shuichi what?" Maki said with an angered voice and Kaede who appeared out of nowhere said.