Chapter 12: His Response...

Kokichi POV

My heart dropped after I stuttered.

I was fighting the urge to not say "it's a lie!" To avoid getting a rejection.

I began thinking of many ways he'll reject me, expecting the worse.

Yet I stood still, not moving a bit.

I felt like I was getting stabbed, like I'm being chased, I felt pure anxiety.

I could feel myself getting cold. I couldn't get the courage to look at him and see his reaction.

Until I heard his response.

Shuichi POV

I felt my heart beating, my face getting red, my urge to kiss Kokichi this exact moment.

I went towards him and sat next to him on his bed, I finally spoke up. This will be my response.

"Kokichi..."

He looked up at me and I held one of his cheeks with my hand immediately kissed him. It felt so good, his soft lips, I couldn't get enough. I couldn't stop myself. I felt the urge to go make-out with him.

Throughout all of this, my heart was beating loud and I had butterfly's in my stomach. Yet, it was a good feeling. The feeling of affection, lust, desire...

The feeling of finally finding love.

We pulled away from our kiss, I looked at Kokichi straight in the eye.

It took some time for him to look back at me.

I saw his lips beginning to move.
"T-That's a yes... Right?"

He looked so cute at the moment, I wanted to kiss him once more but it looked like he had enough. His face was all red, blushing of course.

I took a deep breath.
"Yes, Kokichi. I will be your boyfriend." I smiled at him.

He hugged me, pushing me into the bed. We began to cuddle for who knows how long. Then I decided to speak up first.

"You don't feel bad right? The Hanahaki is gone?" I said gently.

"Yep! Now that I have my love here with me" Kokichi said, I could tell he was smiling.

"How will we announce this to the others? I doubt people won't suspect us." I continued the conversation.

"Oh, well Miu, Rantaro, and that stupid robot know about the confession. But I think Maki and Kaito are onto me since they've overheard our conversation." The small boy that I was cuddling with said.

"Huh. You must have been planning this for quite a while." I stated.

"Yeah, and it worked out in the end!" My boyfriend said before leaning in for a kiss, I kissed back.

It sure did...

.
.
.
.
.

Are ya'll satisfied!?!???????

Cuz I know I am!!! ;D

If you want me to continue give me ideas, doubt ill continue though-