Chapter 7: A Confused Bisexual and a Lesbian

Shuichi's POV
Do I like Ouma!?

But I like Kaede, don't I? I mean... I am in a relationship with her.

Solving my feelings is complicated. I should talk to someone about it...

I got off the floor and walked out of the bathroom. Fixing my hat as I walked towards the dining room, I suddenly bumped into a female figure. Kaede, my girlfriend... I love her..?

"Woah! Be careful Shuichi, you almost bumped your girlfriend to the floor haha!" She joked.
"A-Ah! S-Sorry sweetheart..." I spoke, almost whispering. WHY DID I SAY SWEETHEART!??
"Hehe... Umm, shall we get breakfast now?" Kaede asked and I nodded. Both of us began to walk towards the dining table with food on it already.

Sitting next to Kaede, Kaito in front of me, and Maki across from me. This is going to be a LOUD breakfast with Kaito...
************************************

Kokichi's POV
AHHH HE FOUND OUT. HE. FOUND. OUT!!!

I'm panicking, I should calm down. Rantaro would start to notice me shifting in my seat. I took a deep breath and began eating the cereal mom prepared. I mean Kirimi, hehe...

Breakfast morning was over, so I decided to take a walk outside. Or so I thought I was. I saw the couple outside taking a walk as well, Shuichi and Kaede. It hurts to see them together.

I remember seeing Miu rushing into her lab, a great way to spend time! I walked back inside the building and walk towards my destination. I saw Miu in there mumbling to herself with a few moans here and there.

"Hey, you horny pig! Are ya' masturbating or something?" I yelled out as she jumped.
"W-What are you doing here you purple gremlin!" Miu shouts back.
"Weeeell~ A little birdie told me you have a HUGE crush on the pianist, Kaede~" I teased.
"HUH!? Who told you that? Did Rantaro told you, gosh that sexy bastard!" She said angrily.
"Wait... You do!? Hahaha! I was only joking!" I began to laugh.
"F*CK YOU! Well... I told you a secret so you must tell me yours, or ill stuck up this dildo up your virgin ass!" She yelled as she grabbed a pink dildo from her counter.
"First of all, I didn't even force that secret out. So~ I won't tell you shit!" I spoke.
"You want a dildo up your ass huh?" She said before chasing me.

I began running for my life. MY LIFE. She looked terrifying running at me while holding a dildo. Terrifying.

Once I saw Kiibo I began to scream for help.
"AHHH! TIN MAN, HELP ME!!" I shouted hiding behind him.
He looked at Miu scared as well and pushed me in front of him.
"P-Please, let me live!" He yelled and Miu began to carry me back to her lab.

I can tell we were getting weird looks from other people. Gosh, I prefer throwing up blood than telling her a secret.

We got back to her lab and she sat me down in a bed-like thing(forgot what it's called lol.)

"Speak up bitch!" She yelled.
"Ughhh fine," I said.
Thinking of what to tell her, should I lie to her? It wouldn't be that bad telling her the truth, right?

"Y'know how you like the only person in a relationship besides Maki and Kaito," I said as she nodded.
I continued, "Well I like her lover, Shuichi..." She gasped loudly.
"Hahahahah GAY! I can't believe you like that emo slut!" She laughed.
"Be quiet pig whore! You like that boring pianist, I wouldn't be talking if I were you!" I said angrily. I mean, she did called my crush a horrible thing.
"Eep! P-Pig whore!?" She shouted again.

I got up and walked towards the exit of her lab, "There you happy? I'll see you later sex-obsessed bitch!" I shouted before sprinting to my room.
.
.
.
.
.

Kofjwhlckeiw! I made this chapter in less than an hour! Anyways, please don't take offense to this chapter. I head cannon Shuichi as bisexual and Miu as a lesbian or any other lgbtq+ member :^ I just noticed I spelled Shuichi's name wrong in the past chapters, whoops! Have a great day everyone^^