09

08; but that thing,
it scares me

The team, all suited up, including Chastity since she's not at home this time, sneak into the beached ship that Ulysses Klaue uses as a secret hide out.

They can hear the foreboding voice of Ultron echoing around the vessel as he tries to reason with Klaue.

"Keep your friends rich and ypur enemies rich and wait to find out which is which." Stark looks to his companions slightly offended. That's his line.

"Stark." The group freezes thinking they've been spotted.

"What?"

"Stark used to say that to me. You're one of his." Ultron roars in anger.

"What? I'm not!" He grabs Klaue and shakes him slightly, "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean, look at me!" He looks to Wanda and Pietro Maximoff who stand slightly behind him, directing his questioning to them for a moment. "Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He turns back to Klaue and in a fit of rage, severs his arm from his body.

Chastity, who is just able to see them, has to hold in a gasp. That is disgusting and disturbing.

"I'm sorry. I am sorr... ooh, I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry I just don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark, he's a sickness!" As soon as the sincerity appears it's gone from Ultron's demeanor.

Stark takes the lapse in Ultron's front as an opportunity to appear, startling the maximoff twins.

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." A phrase often said to Tony himself by his father. Sarcastically of course.

"If I have to." Ultron retorts. Wanda and Chastity make eye contact. And for a moment, Chastity sees a scared and confused young girl. Wanda shakes away her fear and attempts to enter the other girl's mind. She is almost instantly forced out however. She'll need to try hard than that.

"We don't have to break anything." Loki and Thor reason in unison.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Tony groans.

"He beat me by one second." Clearly Ultron takes after Stark more than he wants to admit.

Pietro interjects. "Ah! This is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Chastity doesn't quite undertand what the speedster means, but Tony sure does.

"This was never my life."

Steve speaks up, "you two can still walk away from this." Pietro scoffs.

"Oh we will." Wanda replies cockily.

"We'll see about that." Chastity retorts before Steve can continue.

He glares at her, "I know you've suffered." This time Ultron interrupts.

"Ugh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war." His gaze once again find Chastity who stand at the ready, glaring at him from behind Tony and her father. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor demands. Perhaps demanding peace is not the best course of action.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."