𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

────── 〔❦〕──────

────── 〔❦〕──────

SHE STARED PERPLEXED, querying "You're terrified of asking a fourth year if you can have their compartment?" to her friends.

Theo, Blaise, Millicent, Crabbe and Goyle all lowered their heads in shame. Truth be told, the five of them had wussed out after peering inside the following compartment. They really did want to ask the older boy if he could just find a new compartment, but a tiny glance at his face and they had all scrambled back inside here.

"He was extremely handsome." Millicent defended, face blushing pink beneath her soft, brown freckles. Theo didn't even bother to make a fuss at her words, nodding in agreement alongside Blaise. The words of the Brazilian girl were true. Crabbe and Goyle kept their heads down, not daring to make eye contact with the eyes of Elara or Draco.

From their spot at the compartment doorway, Elara and Draco only sighed. This wasn't the sort of behavior they expected of their friends. But they didn't bother to argue with them nor be disappointed.

The pair would just end up having to ask the fourth year if he could up and leave so they could have a compartment to themselves. Worse came to worse, Elara could just hex the damn fourth year and kick the boy out of the compartment that way. Or maybe even use the anonymous boy as a floor mat.

"We're sorry." The quintet apologized to Malfoy and Ambrose. In return they received a shake of the head and a smile before the pair walked to the entrance of the next compartment. The seven of them would just have to catch up when they arrived at Hogwarts.

Elara hadn't bothered to tell Draco they wouldn't have been in this situation if he hadn't taken so long. Draco had been the reason they almost completely missed the train, having been complaining to Lucius about Potter again rather than focusing on the time.

As her blue eyes peered into the compartment, she came to a realization who the handsome fourth year was. It was the Hufflepuff she had met just days ago. There wouldn't be a need to hex him nor use him as a floor mat. The girl knocked on the glass of the open compartment, gaining the attention of Cedric Diggory.

"Cedric." The girl greeted politely with a nod of her head, "Could we join you?"

"Go right ahead," The grey eyed boy answered with a charming smile and a hand motion to the empty seats.

The platinum blonde furrowed his brows but followed his younger friend inside. He decided not to question how she could have spoken to the boy so easily when the rest of their friends had been completely frightened in doing so. The unidentified boy they now sat across from didn't seem at all intimating nor frightening in Draco's eyes.

The Royal girl then noticed how speechless Draco Malfoy had become, and decided on introducing the boys to each other. It would save up for any unnecessary awkwardness. "Cedric, this is Draco Malfoy. Dray, this is Cedric Diggory."