𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

────── 〔❦〕──────

────── 〔❦〕──────

AFTER THE SLYTHERINS won 220 points to 170 points against the Gryffindors, Draco and Elara had been attended by Madam Pomfrey. The Matron scolded Elara for continuing to use her bruised arm to score goals, having injured it further. Madam Pomfrey healed the two Slytherins quite fast but made them stay in the Hospital Wing for a few short hours.

Before the pair had been allowed out, Potter yelled to Elara from across the room, that she had played wonderfully. The Slytherins that were beside her and Draco's hospital bed, along with Cedric, had looked at the boy either glaring or hadn't bothered to hide their amusement. Potter made a fool of himself; even his friends Granger and Weasley turned red from the embarrassment.

The Slytherins had invited Cedric to their Common Room for the celebration party of their first win. As they entered the Common Room, Elara and Draco had been ambushed with gifts and flowers and cheers. Both for their performance in the game though they received injuries, and as 'get well' presents.

No one minded the idea of Cedric attending the party because he was the guest of the Quidditch team's new players. And it wasn't like any Ravenclaws or Hufflepuffs hadn't attended Slytherin parties in past years. Usually only because one of the Slytherins had been dating them at the time.

That eventful night for the Slytherins hadn't ended so nicely for other students in the school. Colin Creevey, the muggle-born first year with that camera Elara liked to critique, had been petrified.

By Monday morning, everyone in the school knew about it.

— ⚯͛ —

"HOW ARE MY lovely Slytherin Heirs doing on this beautiful morning?" Cedric Diggory joked, appearing out of no where. The older Slytherins, who had been guarding Elara and Draco gave the boy a nod in acknowledgement, before moving slightly away to give the trio enough space for their private conversation.

Blaise, Theo and Millicent walked a few feet away, another group of older Slytherins guarding them.

Elara rolled her eyes at the boy's comment giving him a lighthearted shove as they continued to walk towards the Great Hall.

"Right, right. You two only go by Snake Princess and Dragon Prince, right?"

Draco groaned at Cedric's words, feeling embarrassed at the mention of the nicknames. "You're not funny, Ced." The duo whined.

Cedric laughed at the reactions, walking between the pair and dropping his arms around their shoulders. "How are you two planning to spend this year's Christmas anyways?"

It was the second week of December. Professor Snape had already collected the names of who would be staying at school for the winter holiday. Blaise, Theo and Millicent were all returning home this year, so they hadn't signed Snape's list like Draco and Elara had done.