chapter four.

a/n: but can we just appreciate the goddess woman known as letty ortiz? i also imagine y/n having similar style to her, so if you can imagine it, then thank you x

y/n was currently working at her peace in call, her mechanic shop. she works with izuku midoriya, also known as deku, who is at least on pare with popularity as her. he's an incredibly talented racer, that's for sure, but everyone has a weakness. his being the short haired brunette, ochako urunaka. they've been together since highschool, and they were both close with y/n, despite her going to a different school. so, she was currently stocking up the shelves and displays with certain kinds of replacements and NOS, to whoever needed them. she wore leather pants, along with a tight white tank top, that cropped, showing her toned stomach. her h/c locks were down, which was a change. still, she looked great.

"do you have everything locked? storage room too, 'chako?" y/n asked the brunette.

"yep! deku is currently working on the new car by the way. h-he said you wanted something old school, and because of this, he got inspiration from somewhere." she said, slightly blushing.

y/n rose her eyebrow, handing ochako the remaining products from the shelves, and making her way inside the garage. of course, it was humid, but that's what made it home. and she got a glimpse of deku, who was concentrating on his newly improved car. well, for y/n nd him, but we don't talk about that. 

"wow, i am impressed midoriyaa! what model is it again?" the e/c eyed female asked eagerly. deku rolled out from his scooter, since he was under the car. his green hair was sticking to his forehead because of sweat.

"u-uh well, i was kinda working on something i thought you would like, b-because i know you're anniversary of this c-company is soon, and old american cars are your thing." he said, stammering quite a bit. y/n walked infront of the head. excitement showing her features.

 excitement showing her features

"you. did. not." she squealed out of happiness, reaching down, high fiving deku and doing their handshake. they created it back in highschool, and it stuck ever since. "THE 1972 INTERCEPTOR!?" she was still in disbelief. 

she glanced over in the inside, seeing he had put some of her stuff from her nissan inside of this one. it included her favorite car scent, apparently for good luck. and a backup ammo pouch, with a pistol backed in. see also saw a glimpse of the polaroids, smiling softly at all of them. her with izuku and ochako in high school, her with icyhot, another close friend of her, at their first street racing. she giggled, remembering how he almost crashed from using NOS wayyy too soon. she sighed. she hasn't remembered the first time she even saw todoroki, and how he's doing now. 

and the last, was of her as a child. about 3 or 4 to the latest. daisuke l/n. truth is, y/n didn't know much about her father. all she does know is that he is associated with the gangs know as something like the vanguard action squad. he divorced her mother when she was in grade 4, and all he said was that it was apparently "for the best". sighing, her mind flashed to bakugou. the truth is, the reason that she really wanted to race bakugou, was because his gang almost had her father killed. even though she knew in her heart that she absolutely didn't want anything to do with the vanguard action squad, or gangs in general, daisuke was still her father. indeed, it's been about 12 years. but she did have to feel somewhat upset, and the only way she found out about the conflicts between dainamaito and her father?

an ex boyfriend, neito monoma. she knew some of the members of his gang as well: kendo, tetsutetsu, which she called tetsu in short, as well as shinso having a small lead in it. they dated throughout high school, and she broke up with him on the spot. however, neither gang, dainamaito and the monoma's, liked the VAS in anyway. y/n didn't want the pressure. sighing to herself, she left the car, breifly thanking izuku and heading upstairs, to her one bedroom studio apartment. it was quite minimalistic to be frank: adorned with pearly white tons as well as some green and blue. she threw herself on her bed, even though she smelled of gasoline and sweat. smiling, looking out the window, you could see some of the skyline of tokyo. she shut her eyes. checking the time. 6:48 PM.

"3 more hours...." she thought, falling into a bliss known as napping.

a/n:  so basically this chapter's explaining y/n's issues with her father daisuke