epilogue.

life's simple: you make choices and you don't look back. -han seoul-oh, the fast and the furious tokyodrift.

it's been four months. four months since the big anniversary of meeting katsuki bakugou, the love of her life. however, that didn't mean everything was necessarily was quote, easy.

katsuki didn't retire fully from the gang life: he was still the leader of dainamaito. he still had his usual reliable friends, and of course, his girlfriend.

y/n l/n, she never gave up the hobby of street racing. to her, it was an art. a way of expressing herself behind the wheel of her car.

sure, it was quite different in terms from the stuff that was trendy during the street racing days. but it didn't make her any less professional, that was for sure. 

the girl had in her possession still, her nissan gtrs. she offered her '72 interceptor as a gift for momo yaoyarozu, which she couldn't be more grateful for.

the life the couple had live so far, was more than joyous. more than happy, more than precise. more than perfect.

but what could the two racers by introduced to in the future? the possibilities could make them go on for hours on end.

however...

the possibilities were limited.

"you have the eyes of them, correct?"

"yes, all systems online."

"alright, make it quick."

"bakugou katsuki..."

"we meet again, now, don't we?"

"oh, and y/n l/n."

"we meet again. how are you, sweetheart?"

a/n: nobody kill me, im promising a sequel SOON. very soon. again, thank you oh so much for everyone that has read and/or voted on this book. couldnt have done it without you