chapter twenty-five.

a/n: i created somewhat of a logo/business card for fascinare's manufacturing shop below. also this chapter will contain gore. read at your own risk

 read at your own risk

eh idk lmk

   "precisely." 

the blue-eyed man sighed into the receiver, earning a mental groan from bakugou. a scowl was on his face, but he knew he had to be strategic. of course, wasn't it oh-so plain obvious? they haven't heard from monoma in a while, because their main target was y/n's father. monoma just laughed when he heard the h/c speak up.

"what do you want." y/n spat. her face glowed of irritation and stress. his laugh was sour to her ears. it didn't make her heart sore or flutter like it used too. dull. that's the best word to describe it. 

"ah, i missed you two, little y/n." he grinned into the phone. monoma was currently, at her shop. and because katsuki was in such a rush, he didn't fully close the door. which made it for monoma to get in with no issues. he quickly unlocked the door, making his way inside. still on the call with y/n, he took a glance at his, "old friend". 

ochako urunaka, who was currently tied up to the pole inside her house. tears streamed down her round face, making her brown hair distressed. he quickly took off the tape from her mouth, placing the phone infront of her mouth. the brunette yelled into the receiver, startling y/n.

"Y/N! Y/N! PLEASE, HELP ME! PLEASE, PLEA-" she was cut off by the sound of the hang-up button from the other end. y/n quickly got off of katsuki, her hand running atop of her face. fists clenched. katsuki quickly got up as well, looking at the h/c girl. "ochako...." was all that came out of her mouth. stressed was an understatement. she was in agony. who knows, urunaka could be dead and y/n wouldn't be doing anything about it? no, that wasn't y/n l/n. this woman came from nothing and now is known a well name, surely she could save one of her best friends. no big deal. 

countless punches were thrown to the brunette, his blue eyes piercing into her scalp. her face was bruised now, only her arms tied to the pole. her phone? broken, so she had no way in contacting y/n or midoriya. she yelped in pain as she saw a black object up in his arm, ready to be hit with. it looked like some sory of whip, and to urunaka, that looked... awfully pain.

and there it was. hit.

"worthless."

hit.

"wannabe."

hit.

"whore."

hit.

"i bet deku is out with that hatsume girl again, heard they got along well." neito taunted.

hit.

"yeah, how would you like that?"

and she was passed out, cold. blood leaked from her arms and face, and her flannel she wore was torn and ripped. her crop top went from right to maroon in just an hour. she didn't expect this. it was known for monoma to be awfully jealous to the higher class, and she didn't blame him. he picked on her and her friends every chance he got. 

he quickly wiped his hands off, untying urunaka's hands since she was already out. well, he thought she was dead. however, her pulse was still beating. a little slow, but beating. he stepped out of the shop, turning the sign to closed. 

and at that moment, he saw it all.

there in front of him, stood y/n l/n. with a stoic yet scared impression on her face, and with her was katsuki bakugou. like ty/n, his expression was stoic, but a stone-cold glare was visible. 

"be lucky you even made this far, you bastard." the girl spat.

the last thing he saw?

her fist in collision with his face.

a/n: this chapter was short because i have a test and stuff and in all honesty i have to study or else i feel unprepared even if ik the topic. anyways goodnight everyone, cya x