chapter twenty.

a/n: the fact that this book is twenty chapters i- HOW?

the first thing what y/n felt when she woke up, was her atmosphere. cold air, a room where the air conditioning was on the highest setting. and the bed, that definitely wasn't hers. but it was indeed a bed. it looked almost like a capsule bed. capsule. that's where she was: a place where there are capsule beds. she was wearing the same thing she wore that night, last night.

last night. oh right, dabi.

the h/c-nette facepalmed herself, knowing that she basically slept with a complete stranger. why exactly? she didn't even know what she had gotten herself into. i mean, he did make her feel good and all, but he was deadly. and she was doing this for what? payback to katsuki? oh right, katsuki. y/n sighed, getting up over the covers from the unknown place she was in and opening the blind, covering the pod. until she heard noises. talking. from people she didn't recognize too much. 

"she's good to go, she was already sleep."

"good then, i think dynamite made my deal as well."

"good then, toga, dabi. you may take your leave."

that voice. her father, y/n quickly, yet quietly, opened the blind from her pod and saw. she was in a warehouse. a warehouse of the vanguard action squad. it looked similar to the one she had seen in dainamaito's gang, but still different. the entire aura, at least. she quickly climbed down the small ladder that lead to the ground, and was still. until she heard a voice coming from below her.

"so you're awake." daisuke l/n stated, making a shiver run down her spine. no matter how tough y/n could be, she still was scared. i mean, after all, it was her father going after her. she quickly found a set of stairs: black and metal, and she went down. the noise was incredibly creaky, so of course, daisuke heard. and surpisingly, she wasn't greeted with a maniac-like stare. she was greeted with an oddly, gentle one.

"ah, y/n. had a good sleep?" he asked her, setting his hand on her bare shoulder. y/n flinched at the contact.

"why am i here?" she whispered. daisuke just cackled.

"oh, y/n, you think i wouldn't get my way now? i always did: with your mother, and now my daughter. and our plan was just with your little friend, what did you call him? katsuki. see, one of my reliable agents, himiko toga, had a chat with him. sweetie, he never cheated on you. i just had one of my agents create the illusion he did. and then, it was simple. i knew you would be in a crisis. so, i had another one of my agents, dabi. now, i don't know exactly what he did to swoon you, but whatever he did, it worked. so, why are you here? because, can't a father have a small little reunion with his daughter once in a while? so, in all honesty, that's why you are here." 

y/n, was puzzled. he did all of this, and katsuki didn't even cheat? hell, she is the cheater? she was the one who did this? and, he was the one who caused her in distraught? y/n couldn't believe him, and she immediately pushed his arm off of her shoulder. and looked at him dead in the eye.

"why, why would you make me go through that?" her voice trembled. and daisuke sighed in mock sincerity, making his way behind her, and pulling her into a hug. n=but this didn't comfort at her: this was cruel. like she was hugging someone who washed blood off their hands not more than a minute ago.

"so you could feel everything i went through with that slut, known as your mother."

and that was the last thing y/n l/n heard before blacking out into oblivion. 

a/n: short and bad chapter, and i have school for the next few days lol. so i won't be updating AS much, as frequently. 😔