chapter five.

one thing you should know about bakugou katsuki, is that his stubbornness is how he usually gets his way. in all honesty, society depicts whoever is stubborn is just a spoiled brat. it's not generally like that for katsuki bakugou. 

since both of his parents were street racers in the 80s and 90s, katsuki got his fascination for cars at a young age. mitsuki bakugou used to lead dainamatio, and she was the first woman to ever lead a gang. but because of her dominant attitude and good looks, it was an easy choice. 

he was stuck. and katsuki was never a stuck person. he spends his days in the warehouse and his own condo, and night in the streets. but he couldn't put the pieces together. y/n's parents got divorced when she was a kid, and she really hasn't been in touch with him ever since. she does have ties with monoma's gang, but she cut it off years ago. so she didn't, there was no way.

he knows good and well the elegant beauty known as fascinare wouldn't be involved in a hellhole like this. he does, he's not stupid. so then, who, out of everyone, would know dainamaito would be there? she's been in the back of a car since she's arrived, and katsuki knew that.

"boss, we got a meeting. narcotics deal with the vanguard action squad." mina told him, entering his room. katsuki was dressed in a silk red suit, with an explosion the cuffed sleeve. mina wore a similar black bodycon dress, with the explosion mark on the hip. katsuki grunted, bringing his car keys, and making his way to the garage. to be frank, he never found out what the vanguard action squad wanted. sure, they were known for narcotics and gambling, but still. to make a compromise with both gangs is probably the most irrational thing to do, impossible. it was about 9pm. and he made his way out of the vanguard action squad's meeting building. 

a/n: for reference, here is the dainamaito warehouse. i wanted something to look similar to han's garage in fast and furious tokyo drift.

 i wanted something to look similar to han's garage in fast and furious tokyo drift

katsuki, along with mina, kirishima,  denki, hanta and kyoka all arrived in the VAS's warehouse. the guys all wore corresponding suits, as well as mina and kyoka, who wore similar dresses. security approved of them, seeing the symbol on katsuki's suit. and he was met with a humid warehouse, but not like his own. his was a good humid, air condition was always on, and it smelled of gasoline. but not this. it was clean, almost TOO clean for his liking. his gang sat on the black sofa, their eyes meeting the 2 familiar faces they dreaded to see. one's h/c hair and dark maroon eyes could shoot daggers with, and another whose blonde hair was combed back, filled with gel. his bright blue eyes could pierce through the darkest of nights.

"good evening, nei- phantom thief. as well as to you, dynamight." daisuke l/n smirked. monoma just chuckled while katsuki clicked his tongue. daisuke rose his brow.

"listen, i don't want other crap coming from you, cut it. what is it that you want?" katsuki spit bitterly. kirishima and denki tapped his shoulder, telling him to back off. both boys had guns in their non-dominant hand. 

"well, narcotics of course, are drugs. and i want a drug to solve it all. if i just get this one thing, we will be no issue for you anymore, mr. dynamight." daisuke replied, glancing back at this other members: a blonde girl, a scarred man, 2 men with masks, and a baby-blued haired and eyed man. katsuki rose his brow, however monoma was the first to speak up.

"what is it that you want, exactly?" he replied, his usual whiny voice was intrigued. 

daisuke laughed. "i want my daughter. the well known mechanic. y/n l/n. bring her to me, she knows me well. she was always quite obedient, yes?"

katsuki eyes widen at hearing her name. and he opened his mouth for his final word.

a/n: i just watched the godfather trilogy and ITS SO GOOD HOW THE HELL- AHAH