chapter eighteen.

WARNINGS: CAR SEX, PRAISING, DIRTY TALK, HUMILIATION(?) I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT, I'M SORRY LMAO - KIDS COVER YOUR EYES.

quickly, dabi threw his phone in the pocket of his blue bomber jacket, which he quickly removed. y/n quickly reclined one of her seats, so she was laying down, having dabi hover over her fragile, and now paled body. because of the light reflection of the dark of the night, as well as her quiet toned car lights, dabi took note of her beautiful e/c eyes that were with freshly dried tears. lovingly, he kissed both of her cheeks, and glanced down as he kissed her eyebags.

"you look so needy dollface, are you now? hm? getting with 2, deadly men in less than 24 hours apart?" dabi smirked, looking at the h/c-nette under him. y/n panted, feeling heat begin to churn in her lower region. her bustier from yesterday still perfectly defined her chest, and dabi carefully unpinned it. without warning, he attacked her buds, sucking on one and pinching the other one in between his hands. y/n let out soft sighs and moans when he did that. however, she wanted more. she tugged on the scalp of his roots, and he looked back at her with a sinful glint in his teal eyes.

"tell me dollface," dabi murmured against her stomach, easily tugging her pants off and inhaling the scent of her covered womanhood, "did he eat you out when he fucked you? hm? or did he just want to pleasure himself first?" dabi asked her. y/n froze on the spot. and with a shot of hesitation, she nodded her head no. dabi just chuckled.

"i thought so. see, lemme show you a little about yourself, my little slut. here," dabi lazily licked across her clit, earning a prestigious moan from y/n's throat to erupt. "that's where it feels good, but here," he added one finger inside of her, hitting her g-spot on the first try. a loud yelp of pleasure seized from his fingers. and man, they were long. 

dabi thrusted his fingers out of her seeping wet hole. she moaned and groaned, the sound bouncing off the car walls. she was pretty much naked, while dabi still had his jeans and plain white shirt off. needily, she tugged on his shirt, and that was it. was small, subtle gaze and y/n came undone. she yelled out of pleasure, her entire body shaking from the pleasure she was having. the scarred man just smirked, licking her juices clean with his tongue. he hummed in satisfaction.

"mmm, so sweet." he commented, "spread your legs now." he asked her, in which she obliged. he removed his member from his pants, spitting saliva into his hand and pumping it. that visual alone made y/n's eyes widen. the man must've been at least 11 inches, if not more. she did know he was bigger than katsuki however. the man smirked at her reaction, lining up his tip with her wet sex.

"i'm gonna go in and out so fucking hard you will be fucked dumb when i'm done with you," dabi leaned into her ear, making y/n whimper. "you're going to forget about him, and i'll show you what that little boyfriend of yours cannot do. he won't fuck you how i do. he can't." he gave her a soft kiss on the nape of her neck, then sucking slightly which would be sure to leave a hickey. and with that, he thrusted into her, his shirt rolling up to reveal his back and well toned abs. 

y/n moaned out of pure pleasure and bliss, feeling her sex tighten and clench with every thrust he made. but deep down, she knew this was wrong. she knew being with a man who could also be incredibly dangerous, someone who knew even her name, and her relationship with katsuki. and why would she even want to be with someone when she merely didn't even break up with katsuki in the first place? was this to get back at him? to make him jealous? y/n couldn't contain her thought process. what did she want however was her mere thoughts of katsuki to get out of her head. she was told by so many people he was unfaithful. why didn't she listen? her attitude got the best of her. 

"there you go, good little slut.." dabi murmured into her chest, earning more mewls of pleasure from y/n. and with a sigh, she came undone onto dabi's member. and because of the suction of her sex that was capturing him, he pulled out and released onto her vulva and stomach. pants came from both of them, and dabi took his load to his fingers, wiping it on y/n's sweatpants in secret. he carefully put them on her, as well as his own. she saw her face, and smiled, seeing how sleepy and soft she looked at that very moment. 

"mind if i drive? this is a nice ride." he offered, taking the keys from her rear mirror. y/n just nodded, her mind slowly drifting off to sleep. and dabi patted her head, hitting the accelerator and driving to the place he knew oh too well. and eventually, after multiple exits and shortcuts, he pulled up of the parking lot. quickly, he turned off his phone, pressing the end button the app known as voicememos.

to the place where his first fascination of the girl started.

he picked her now sleeping body bridal-style, carefully and shut her door. and he was greeted with the presence of a man with a slick silk suit, straight from sicily. 

"the job is done, daisuke."

"hm, very well then dabi. did you enjoy it?"

said man just smirked, his thoughts as clear as a lens. "oh, indeed i did."

a/n: i mean- never snitch on you daddy