chapter seventeen.

tears brimmed in the h/c's eyes, sniffling back some of them. 

"why?" was all that came out of y/n's mouth. she swears she just talked to him, and here he was, with another girl probably getting the exact same treatment. the night was clear, yet dark. and y/n didn't know where to go, in all honesty. she knew it wasn't safe at all to drive when her vision was blurry. every person with half a brain knows that, it's common knowledge. 

what could she know? he was a gang leader, of course he wasn't faithful in any way, shape or form. but what really was y/n to him? a mere one-night stand? a friend with benefits? a form of revenge and karma? she didn't know what to think. pulling over, she hit her fists on the steering wheel, and cried.

see, it was once in a blue moon that y/n surely cried. she didn't cry easily, that was for sure. it was when frustration, sadness or pure anger took over her soul. she was known to be collecte with her emotions, despite snarky and arrogant one-lines. her mother used to tell her, "the one thing women hate the most are not liars, but cheaters." and the e/c female stood by it, for all of her life. she chanted curse words through her muffled voice like a prayer. katsuki, of course, was still a young man. and being a young man meant sinful things, such as what they did, and what she heard over the phone.

and her tears stopped, supposedly hearing a knock on her car door window. and her now tear-filled e/c orbs were met with cerulean ones. his skin was in a patchwork design, being a purple leather looking patch, that looked sewn together with staples. his black hair was spiky, not like katsuki's however. this man gave more of a stereotypical bad-boy vibe. with stubbornness coating through her fragile s/t hands, she opened her window, just so the patchworked man could set his arm through, and gave her a somewhat sadistic smile.

"you aren't looking too good there, dollface." the patchwork man commented, taking away her left hand from her face and intertwining it with his own. oddly enough, his hands were rough, but comforting. it wasn't like katsuki's. she cursed herself mentally for keep thinking about the ash-blonde. 

"y-yeah." she said, sinking down in her seat. dabi just laughed, wiping her cheek with his thumb.

"names dabi, dollface. yours?" he replied cooly. 

"fascinare." she replied quickly, wanting to get out of the presence of the man she didn't know. she felt a sort of uneasy vibe in the presence of him. and uneasy meant her flight of fight response.

"hmmm..." he hummed, "don't be scared, y/n. there isn't a reason to lie." he smirked, his teal eyes matching her e/c ones with worry. "you know, katsuki bakugou, an unfaithful man, dollface. trust me when i say that your pretty little heart wasn't the first one he broke. i do know that. he's had his fair share of relationships.

but do know something about katsuki bakugou: he is more cunning than you think, dollface. his women he brings are all purely one night stands." dabi leaned closer to her face, that was now stoic and trying to process what he said. "he doesn't take relationships seriously, and even if you do end up dating him, it will be hard. you will hardly get to see him.  the gang, dainamaito, will take up more of his time. who's to say he does love you and who's to say he even will say those 3 words that increase your heart beat and make you blush?" he whispered, dabi's breathe fanning over her face. y/n hesitantly sighed, looking away until dabi's finger pushed her head to look at him. and with that, he kissed her.

this kiss was full of sincerity, and dignity. y/n kissed him back, their lips touching and exploring each other's mouth with their tongue. his lips were more rugged compared to y/n's, but nonetheless softer than she thought. sneakily, he snuck his hand through the window, and unlocked her car door. he removed his lips from her mouth so he could get in her car, and sat slightly over her, capturing her mouth with his. y/n was caught in the moment, when she didn't notice the picture that was taking on dabi's phone amidst their make out session.

his eyes were open, staring dead into the camera, while y/n's were closed. and he carefully, with one hand, typed in katsuki bakugou's phone number, and anonymously messaged his fellow gang member.

"shame she's got with me now, good kisser" was what was sent below the picture of the 2 liplocking.

a/n: soooo, next chapter will be smut. READY HORNY GIRLIES?!?