chapter twenty-four.

a/n: this song isn't on the playlist or anything but PLEASE listen to la luna enamorada by kali uchis for this chapter. idk it fits the entire vibe. this chapter was inspired by the legendary author to wrote deciphered, which was main inspo for this book. check her out [hoeneymilktea on tumblr and ao3]

light chatter filled the residence of y/n l/n, in her own home. her mother's home, to be exact. even though she was a full adult now, she hung out and slept in 2 places, and 2 to be exact: her shop and her mother's house. it was quite small, but it fit all of her necessities well, since she didn't need too much. it was night right now, and because of the hot weather, the moon shined as brightly as she could. however, it was slightly hazy. 

however, bakugou and l/n tried their best to sort things out between the couple. which worked well, surprisingly. however, katsuki did made some death threats about dabi todoroki, who y/n tried to calm him down. his temper is something else. but her uneasy thoughts were interrupted, when she heard a soft beat accompany her and her lover. it was sounded straight out of spanish opera, and behing the cultured king he is, the ash blonde reached his hand out for the h/c-nette. she smiled, taking his hand and began swaying to the beat. 

la, noche ye tu....

"since when do you know dance, boombox?" y/n joked, a smile tracing her doll-like face. katsuki just smiled, chuckling slightly. "tape face and dunce face always pushed me outta my work to do it with them. i had no choice." he grumbled, and the e/c girl laughed. 

vive la luna enamorada... ah ah ah...

"you know i... i'm really sorry." katsuki started off. "i always blamed myself for the pain that i didn't cause, even though i don't really seem like it. i remember when i met that damn nerd deku... he was a little scum. always getting in my way." he clicked his tongue just mentioning midorya's name. "he was... just a brat. by middle school, i still bullied him. and it didn't help because we attended the same high school. i wanted to be better than that damn nerd. everything i do. i couldn't not be thinking that he was better than me. i don't know really what came over me but..." the crimson-eyed male took a deep breathe. "one night i broke down, just fully shattered." he stopped, sniffling slightly at the memories. the light beat of the music continued to sway, sound projecting the h/c-nette's old bedroom that they were staying in. 

the room was pink, oddly enough for y/n's style to be quite edgy now. adorned with picture frames and countless accessories of all sorts, neither of them minded. the ambient light of y/n's old lamp shined the room, and katsuki buried his face into her neck. not for lust or hunger, but for...comfort. he needed comfort. he didn't get too much of that growing up. 

"but what i'm trying to say is..." he started, "is that i am in love with you. never in my life would i think i would be confessing my stupid feelings to some girl i met at a race who thought she was better than me, but here we are. thank you y/n, truly..." he sighed, "i'm not good at this, but i guess you are mine now." he said. it was a slightly demanding tone, but y/n just nodded.

"i'm yours katsuki. always and forever."

que vive en ti, woh oh oh oh...

with their faces oh so close together, their lips came into contact. however, the soft gentleness and passion was soon replaced by lust, initiated by the h/c girl. katsuki just smirked, leaving for the h/c girl to take dominance. she smiled at this, pushing him onto the carpet of her room. and hovering on top of him, their faces incredibly close, a noise was heard. y/n's ringtone. she rolls her eyes, picking it up and she saw the ID.

unknown.

reluctantly, she pressed answer. "y/n, fascinare." she greeted. shuffling was heard from the other end, and she put the phone on speaker. 

"ah, hello there fascinare." an oh so familiar man started off, with said girl dropping the phone. "say, i've came looking for dynamite. unless you two are about to get frisky, i advise you maybe close your windows. wouldn't want the entire part of shibuya hearing you two." the man commented, chuckling lightly.

y/n shivered, every single memory flooding to her mind like a heat wave. she glanced over at katsuki, who was just ask shocked as she was.

"monoma."

a/n: shoot hes back everyone