chapter six.

y/n wore a ripped purple tanktop, showing her torso off and her shaven arms. she wore small shorts along with it, adding a big belt that almost covered her shorts entirely. the girl wore bellbottom style boots, showing off the fact that her legs are shaved and long. her h/l h/c was down, and straightened (if you have straight hair, ignore). she looked slightly more dressed up, in contrast to her usual wear of tanktops and leggings. 

a/n: i fully imagine y/n wearing something similar to suki in 2 fast 2 furious in this chapter

a/n: i fully imagine y/n wearing something similar to suki in 2 fast 2 furious in this chapter. also my love for devon aoki is just ahajdk

where was she? the streets of the gang known as kori to hi, most commonly known for the family of the todoroki's. they lived in the higher end neighborhoods, places where the good and rich houses lived. all thanks to their father, a gangster known as endeavor, enji todoroki. he was, and is still, associated with the gnag life, and is planning for their youngest son, shoto, also known as the racer icyhot to take over once he passes. shoto despises the gang life, and much prefers racing and fighting. 

don't get her wrong, y/n always was close to shoto, and they got along instantly. no denying he was handsome: two-toned hair and eyes, as well as a decent body. he works with 2 other of y/n's friends: fumikage tokoyami and momo yaoyorozu. since y/n was fairly easy to get along with, the 4 of them usually spent some highschool days together when they didn't have classes.

"i see you brought a new car." shoto replied nonchalant. y/n just smiled, nodding her head to momo, who waived with dripping enthusiasm. y/n threw a smirk at tokoyami, who was next to her, in which the emo boy nodded and smirked, replicating hers.

"it's been 7 years since fascinare, so deku made me this. why, you like?" she said, sitting on the hood of her new 1972 intercepter. her legs were crossed, leaving a slight view of her thighs which made shoto's eyes widen. he was turned on, nonetheless.

"hm. this must be new to your taste then. never thought a l/n would be driving something from the 70s." shoto said, chuckling. it was barely audible but y/n still laughed.

"is that how you get a woman with you? swooning her like that?" y/n replied, her e/c eyes matching his heterochromatic ones. they both shared a smile, y/n leaving the car to work on her designs with momo, while shoto just smirked at the sight of them.no doubt, both women were absolutely stunning. and of course, shoto was still a young adult. despite him being stoic and collected, his hormones had minds of their own. 

and they were now all in the back of a car, headed to another street race that they were known of. but this one is more showy, with way more people than the other gangs' street races. older racers, being mid-late 20s people, were here. they were well known, people like hawks and best jeanist. the only reason shoto was allowed to go is because of his father was one of them, so he got the green light. they were driving in shoto's red and white ferrari, that glistened in the dark of the night. and y/n was driving. which was a plus.

a/n: momo's, shoto's and tokoyami's outfit  (for reference of course) in the assigned order.

"i cannot believe that we are finally together, it's been way too long!" yaomomo smiled, her dress perfectly showing off her curves

"i cannot believe that we are finally together, it's been way too long!" yaomomo smiled, her dress perfectly showing off her curves. "and racing too? who knew!"

tokoyami hummed in agreement, popping a cigarette from his jacket pocket and getting a lighter. 

"exactly. i haven't seen y/n since high school, which by the way, how are you doing? any new contacts?" shoto said, curious to what she has been doing for the past 2 years.

"well, i work as a mechanic at fascinare's and i took that title personally for myself, i also work with deku and urunaka while i'm at the shop." y/n said, with a smile. she listened to their other chatter, blasting 2000s j-pop on their phones. but y/n's main priority was the road. and that's when she noticed it.

a car.

that has been following her since she left shoto's place.

not to mention, a symbol on the car's window she dreaded because of the fact she knew exactly who it was. 

"you gotta be kidding me."

a/n: SUSPENSEE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN