CHAPTER NINE-Arrogant prince

One hour before, Tedros the arrogant prince decided to go swim. (Tedros the arrogant prince... yeah, that sounds 👌 perfect)

The high ranked students had groom room privileges so... this arrogant prince was not going to waist his arrogant time with the pool. (Yes, no comment, arrogant will be the main word here)

If people really needed to know, Beatrix (the weird one who isn't really important) and Tedros (arrogant prince) were a tie, both ranked 1 as a tie.

The girls groom room held stuff like spas and everything (that this author will try to avoid writing about) and the boys groom room held things that focused more on fitness. (Another sentence of Turkish bathes and blah blah blah that this author has 0 time to write about)

The arrogant prince  took advantage of the break before swords play to test the saltwater pool. (Honestly, I do NOT care about fitness but food is priority) 

Then, right after he finished his last lap, he saw Beatrix and seven other girls watching wide eyed at the doorway. (Soman, it's great that you wrote this book, and look at me immediately copying some and editing it for the Agatha pretty parts but... pls give the arrogant prince common sense to shut the door)

To his dismay (😈  this prince must suffer) Agatha wasn't one of these girls. (dun dun DUN——-) 

Tedros had his eye on the girl who looked so beautiful and generous.(aka Agatha of woods beyond)

Then Tedros waved at the girls. 

He was used to girls watching him, (except me, I won't waist a thought on ya prince) but the problem was, they only liked his pretty body. No girl actually understood him. But today he had a hope. Will this kind princess, Agatha, be what he was looking for?

With that, Tedros twisted his body so the girls will have a perfect view of his body.

After a few moments, he went to go greet his fan club but they were all gone. Tedros let a sigh of disappointment (Tedros is sad 😢)and turned back to...

Bump into the one and only Agatha. (Remembering when the teacher made us read the one and only Ivan)

A/N

Yippie, that's it for today! Please comment, vote and spread this story! I feel like I am missing some of you, in that case, COME BACK!!!