Chapter 10, 11, and 12

CHAPTER TEN

Tedros bumped into the one and only Agatha. And---- sent her face smacking to the ground. Well, her whole body. ( But my boy seems to not want to admit that XD)

"You should watch where you're going Tedros," Agatha snapped and raised herself from the marble ground. Woah, she knew it was me even though she didn't look, Tedros thought. (Yeah of course! You're the only one who comes here too much! UM WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THAT)

"I'm uh really sorry about that," he said offering his hand. "Are you alright?" Tedros glanced at Agatha sitting on the ground, staring.

She took his hand. "I'm alright, but thanks for worrying, prince." She said, raising an eyebrow and smiling stupidly at the same time.

"It's Tedros," He gestured to himself. (I want to smack Tedros now but Soman wrote that... Tedros, she didn't ask who you are!) "I think you're the one I met at the welcoming..."

"Oh, yes." She said, excitedly. "That's where I met you, I remember."

"Are you going to Animal Communication?"

Agatha nodded. "My village doesn't really have a habit of talking to animals..." (Well, it is Gavaldon and I don't think people can talk to animals there) She said, trailing off to look at a confused arrogant lion prince.

"Where are you from?" Tedros asked confusedly. I dunno any village around here...

"This place that's apparently called Woods Beyond," Agatha replied. "But the people who live there call it Gavaldon."

Before Tedros could use his brain, (Does he have one?) Agatha opened her mouth.

"I'm lost," Agatha hid her face and spoke to him. "Do you know where animal communication is?"

Tedros smiled and then frowned. "Uh- I know it halfway but--"

"It's ok," Agatha said looking crestfallen. I'll find it myself--"

"Oh, oh!" Tedros said. "It's up that staircase there." he pointed behind him.

"Oh thank you so much!" Agatha said, her smile returning. Then she turned to the staircase. "See you at lunch!" Agatha said, racing up the stairs.

Oh, Tedros will be waiting for lunch to come. Because this time, he wasn't making any mistake. Because this time, he will choose the right princess King Authur never had.

CHAPPIE 11

Animal Communication, taught by Princess Uma, took place on the lakeside banks of Hallway Bay. For the third time today, Agatha arrived in a class with only girls.

Surely the School for Evil didn't decide what was a "boy" or "girl" skill.

But here in the Good Towers, as the boys went off swinging swords, girls had to learn dog barks and owl hoots.

Agatha wanted to do more than this. After all, protecting people had always been her duty. Protecting Sophie, Stefan, and the Lady Callis, and her cat, Reaper.

And what if her prince was killed? Or showed up late? Or what if that prince needs rescuing? What would she do if she doesn't know to fight? (Uma: You call animals and sacrifice them.)