CHAPTER TWO- The art of kidnapping

Hey guys, I forgot to tell you in the last chapter... since Agatha is pretty too, she still has short black hair, but it's wavy. Sophie's hair is the same thing.

Agatha's hair:

(Pretend the color is black)

-Haruka

So back to the story!

---

Sophie and Agatha laid down their cookie sheets, and went on to start a new life. They both tried to get sleep, since they needed beauty sleep, as Sophie said, but Agatha didn't really care. 

Agatha thought beauty was within the human body, and she was beautiful naturally, so she didn't really care. And well, to Sophie, beauty meant being beautiful.

The two girls waited in their beds, wanting to have sleep, but also wanting to not miss the school master. But they wanted to see him for different reasons. Sophie wanted to be taken. Agatha also wanted to be taken, but mostly, it was so her sister was safe.

So, yes, they didn't sleep. They waited. All night, and when the clock struck midnight, they knew it was time. 

Then, all of a sudden, a shadow came and swooped Sophie and Agatha away, to the endless woods. 

"Bye, Gavaldon!"  Sophie screamed delighted. 

"Bye, low ambition!" Agatha said unsure.

As the villagers ran after them. but, the school master was too fast. As he dragged the two girls away, from Gavaldon.

Sophie frowned. Her pink princess dress was getting muddy, and she didn't like the way the school master was dragging her.

"I really thought there would have been a footman or a pumpkin carriage at least," Sophie said to her sister.

"Well this is okay I guess, better than the monsters we'll face when we are princesses,"Agatha shrugged.

Then, while they were talking, the school master dropped them on a bird made out of bones. Sophie looked amazed. Agatha looked like she was about to die (because she was scared Sophie might lose her grip).

Then, the bird went towards the pink cotton candy mist, and dropped Agatha. 

Sophie was also ready to be dropped, but instead, the bird swooped tworeds the thick murky green mist and dropped Sophie.

"No! There must be a mistake! I'm good!" Sophie screamed, as she vanished into the black fog.